Award Nominations

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I nominate everyone who is participating in the WWEF Fantasy Football League this year for the "Sporty"
44_1401404895l.jpg
medal

Reason #1.. threads related to the fantasy league have been the most active on the site the past couple months.

Reason #2.. We all love American Football

Reason #3.. because we genuinely deserve it.

Those participating are.. @Dolph'sZiggler (already has medal), @Sharpy Sandow (already has medal), @GrammarNazi82, @Danielson, @Just Kevin, @Nero_x3, @Bill Clinton, @Snowman, @DK James, @Vice, @pottsy946, and @Senhor Perfect

@Solidus please take this into consideration, thanks!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I nominate everyone who is participating in the WWEF Fantasy Football League this year for the "Sporty"
44_1401404895l.jpg
medal

Reason #1.. threads related to the fantasy league have been the most active on the site the past couple months.

Reason #2.. We all love American Football

Reason #3.. because we genuinely deserve it.

Those participating are.. @Dolph'sZiggler (already has medal), @Sharpy Sandow (already has medal), @GrammarNazi82, @Danielson, @Just Kevin, @Nero_x3, @Bill Clinton, @Snowman, @DK James, @Vice, @pottsy946, and @Senhor Perfect

@Solidus please take this into consideration, thanks!

Lol, with how it's been feeling on here they may as well change the name to nflforums.net.

Even when I bother going into the wrestling sections, I always come back in to 2-3 alerts, the NFL thread, the fantasy league thread, and sometimes the NCAA thread... or just random @Testify spam in the subforum which always make my day (go ahead and give him some award, you can pick one). Amazing how that thread has almost revitalized a site that has seen the Raw LD's fall down to 10 members as most of us TNA fans don't even remember the show's on, lol. Best NFL community out there despite having a Brit and a Canadian listed.

Reactions: Vice