ATTENTION ALL UWF MEMBERS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
It seems to me that some wants a CAW Fed and some want an actual UCW Style E-Fed.

This is where I ask the question, I believe we should lean on the UCW Style E-Fed with bi-weekly shows and no limits in TT'ing. Secondly, I personally believe that if someone wants to play like a Celeb or something seeing Slim has his own made up character, perhaps he could base it on some celebrity but be called 'Slim'. It is a win-win situation, what do you think?

xXSlaveXx

Reaction score
Hey I'm still here, Troy you know that I had half of the show completed in the assignments right? I've been waiting for Jay not realizing he's not doing it anymore.

I'm up for Andrew taking Jay's spot and I'll stay in staff, then we decide ideas and plan it out properly.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I say if people want a UCW style fed... join UCW. It's running well, it's full of people, it has everything you want as far as UCW goes. I don't see the point in playing a UCW type fed in another place with the same people that are already over in UCW. Why are we trying to bring people from PWM over here, from UCW over here to have another UCW... UCW Lite, UCW 2.0? The only difference would be we would have bi-weekly shows and you can use a celeb instead of a wrestler or something... but that can be done in UCW as well...

I do not agree with this scenario. Not at all.

Killz

Reaction score
May I add to this thread?

It's become abundantly apparent that both sides have great arguments frankly.

The pros of a CAW RP fed? It's simple, it's something new, it allows for more creativity.

The cons? It's tougher on staff AND they RARELY last. IWA lasted what...a year? Year and a half or something? And it went through and recycled maybe 6 or so owners in that time. If you haven't got a big staff and people ready to step in the gloss quickly wears thin.

I'd suggest making an RP fed with CAW and regular superstars. Make it bi-weekly and laid out like a TT'ing fed but with RP's and CAW's too. S'my idea.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I agree with Killz all the way, an RP Fed with CAW or Regular Superstars.

It is a very, very good idea. Who's up for that?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Keep posting your thoughts and I will make a decision in the next couple of days based on what has been written here and what I think will work best with WS.

Remember anyone that wants to write please pm me.

So far I know Andrew and Slave.