• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ask PeepShow a question

Hometown Kid

Roxxi is better than ODB...but are you seriously trying to say Rave is better than Creed? :confused: (Although he's miles ahead of where some think he is and his stupid gimmick is) Rave Clash imo. :shifty:

PeepShow

In wrestling ability, I'd put Roxxi over ODB, but I just find ODB a lot more entertaining to watch. Roxxi just seems too bland.

And oh, Rave is fucking terrible since coming to TNA. All he does is say I love you _______ (Insert random city here)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It's not Rave's fault how he is booked. I find him hilarious anyway. And Rave >>>>>> Creed in terms of in ring ability. Creed has agility, but he has a lot left to learn. Rave has better mannerisms, a better aresenal of moves, has put on a lot more good matches and draws heat.

PeepShow

What would you do if Blaze and Hayley got together?

2uii1co.jpg

No Comment