April Fools Day

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o
What's one of the worst pranks you pulled on your friends in relation to April Fools Day? What had them believing it so bad that it legit affected them?

Skyefire

Wrestling Goddest
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
VQVzDYO
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Not one I've pulled but a legendary one is that my mom was born on April Fool's Day and at the time my grandparents already had one daughter and my grandpa was hoping for a son, and back then the fathers waited in the waiting room while the mothers gave birth. When my mom was born the doctor came out and said to my grandpa "Congratulations, it's a boy! April Fools, it's a girl!"

• Haha
Reactions: Vegeta

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Me and my best friend prank called my Uncle one time (Well several times). However, he was also a hard-core drunk.

We called him and made him think he won a free case of Coors Light. Dude got pissed, grabbed his shotgun, and jump in his truck to go find who called him.

We were standing in the front yard laughing at his dumbass.

• Wow
Reactions: Vegeta