Anyone else up for Ticket Wars?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
Okay, so far it's me with my promotion WarMachine Wrestling, italianman3100 with Italian Stallion Wrestling, Gav the chav with Council House and Violence and Roadster with World Championship Wrestling Federation. Just wondering, I know other people have expressed interest in the concept and if you want to take part, the sign up thread is located at http://wweforums.net/threads/ticket-wars-i-sign-up-thread.32046/. When there are at least 11 or at most 16, the sign ups will be closed and then we all draft our rosters and the wars begin!

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
After all 20 draft rounds are complete and final cards are posted, the wars truly begin. That's the voting part. So each of two or three rounds (depends on how many people play) lasts two days. Other players and even people not playing can vote on which card they would pay to see. And after that, the finals. Whoever's promotion sells the most overall tickets wins and goes first in the draft pick for the next game (which will be approx. two months after this one finishes)