Any members in the UK (possibly US) want to come to Mania with me?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I am planning to go to Wrestlemania 28. I just really cannot miss Rock vs Cena and also what might be Takers last match.

Though it might be alright, I don't want to be on my own as it would be boring and I would have no one to really talk to. So I am asking anyone here if they want to come to Wrestlemania with me. What I plan to do is order a silver Travel package for four people as this makes the price cheaper than going as one and also the seats are decent and you get 2 axxess, HoF and Raw I believe.

Let me know if you're at all interested.

The_RB_Brand

Reaction score
I'm interested n it's good u come out now with this..give u almost a year to get to know the people who want to go better.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Prod let me see how my money situation is doing with college, and it sounds like a plan my man. I would love to join you man in this current event.