Angelina Shoots On Snookie's WWE Appearance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

beachy26

Reaction score
TNA and spike tv

TNA dont seem 2 be getting the 2 hour slot on Spike TV wouldn't it benifit TNA if they started looking 4 a new station to premote on or maybe move 2 a british television company maybe sky sports or channel 5

xtremebadass

TNA is eternally grateful to SpikeTv for putting them on TV to begin with, they wouldn't move channels for a long time

beachy26

Reaction score
yes but they are losing money and ratings by only having 1 hour

Nation

Tna has no where else to go and if they stick with spike they will probably get a 2 hour time slot at some point in time.

xtremebadass

from what I have been reading TNA's ratings are going up every week and Spike is very happy with TNA

phantomgerald

yeah they are already in the advanced stages of the negotiations

King_Ash

Reaction score
TNA is probarbly under contract with SpikeTV anyway, and if SpikeTV doesnt think they are good enough for 2 hours what other channels will?

xtremebadass

No other channel would pick up TNA, they would probably go to FSN or some local Florida station

This Guy

well being under contract doesn't mean squat....the WWE was under contract to the USA network and they got out of it to join Spike. But like most said, who would air TNA nationally in the US besides Spike...no one right now. The ratings aren't great for TNA but they are doing well for what the product and time allows. TNA and Spike have pretty much agreed to a 2 hour time slot to begin near the end of 2007. Things could still change, but from all reports it sounds like it will be a go. I beleive that from a TV deal stand point Spike is the best place for them to be right now.

circle

Reaction score
I think TNA will stay on spike TV unless TNT steps in (I highly doubt it). Plus Spike TV doesn't get shown in every cable syndicate. Doesn't CBS own Spike? They should do an hour of local programming once a quarter to get TNA some additional help

BrotherBruti

Reaction score
On the Undercard of the Original Grandaddy of Them
SpikeTV is the best it's gonna get for TNA and they'd be insane to try to leave Spike. They need to prove they can put on a good, consistant product before they think baout adding a 2nd hour.

And what would they do with a 2nd hour? Add more skits. Anyone who saw a 3 hour Nitro booked by Russo should know not to expect him to just have longer matchs. They'll just add another 10 Eric Young segments.

This Guy

I think TNA will stay on spike TV unless TNT steps in (I highly doubt it). Plus Spike TV doesn't get shown in every cable syndicate. Doesn't CBS own Spike? They should do an hour of local programming once a quarter to get TNA some additional help

As long as AOL Time Warner owns TNT & TBS don't expect to ever see wrestling on there networks again. They believe Wrestling is a redneck sport and beneath there high class values.

And what would they do with a 2nd hour? Add more skits. Anyone who saw a 3 hour Nitro booked by Russo should know not to expect him to just have longer matchs. They'll just add another 10 Eric Young segments.

Sadly thats true, but to Russo's credit he was the one that got WCW to cut Nitro back to 2 hours.

MeenSween18

Reaction score
TNA will stay on Spike, and if they stick with it, they will get their two hour time slot. when you think about it, TNA and Spike are a lot alike... kind of the underdog badass type thing going on. spike is a little bit more raw (no pun intended) of a channel, and TNA is a more raw brand

Ben

Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/
TMZ reports that former “Jersey Shoreâ€￾ star Angelina is PISSED after watching Snooki's crotchtastic debut on WWE Monday night -- calling Snook a “fat trollâ€￾ who's ripping her off ... by jumping in the ring. Angelina -- who's trying to turn her recent TNA appearance into a full-time job -- tells TMZ, it’s totally obvious Snooki is ripping her off by trying to be a wrestler ... claiming Snook has been jealous of her since day one.

And that's just the beginning -- Angelina throws in one final jab, adding, Snooki is "a fat troll who should never wear those shorts ... or be in a wrestling ring.â€￾

Would guess that Snooki is getting a way bigger payday from the WWE, than she is getting from TNA.

Kenneth Allen

Reaction score
It's probably leagues more in terms of money. Also, I doubt Snooki approached WWE. It isn't "ripping you off" if someone is offered a shit ton of money from a company. What's Snooki supposed to do?

"Oh, wow. $100,000 you say? Oh well, Angelina is already in the ring.. I can't rip her off. Thanks, but no thanks."