Clash of Champions AJ Styles (c) vs Jinder Mahal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
aj.jpg

Who's winning this? It's gotta be AJ nice and clean. Jinder falls down the ladder after this for sure.

Crash

Reaction score
I hope AJ retains but I have a feeling Mahal will get the title back...

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Styles retaining and heading into Mania season as WWE Champ is what's best for business.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay...so I really enjoyed their title match on SmackDown & to be honest I like
Jinder as a performer. His world title win was a highlight for me this year...although
I think his title run was pretty lackluster and his feuds/matches with Orton & Nakamura
were pretty uneventful apart from his initial title win.

I've heard/read that the WWE is "pulling back" on their push into India and I've also
heard Jinder will be facing Triple H at the one house show in that country now.

I'm going to say that A.J should retain the title and carry it to Wrestlemania where he
will hopefully defend it against Nakamura after he wins the Rumble match.

A double main event of Lesnar/Reigns & Styles/Nakamura should hopefully keep
Vince & the Fans happy...and the WWE could even put Styles/Nakamura on last
if they don't want Wrestlemania 34 to end with a chorus of booing like it did at
Wrestlemania 32.

I hope A.J & Jinder go all out at Clash of Champions and Jinder looks as strong as
possible in defeat.

Perhaps if Bobby Roode wins the U.S title in the future...Jinder could work a program
with him for that belt...or perhaps Jinder could be teamed back up with Rusev as a
full time heel tag team.

Either way...I DO NOT want Jinder to end up a forgotten & failed experiment.

The guy deserves better than that.

TheprofileofJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think AJ has this. If they wanted Jinder to be the champion they would have given it to him on the SD after SS, or they wouldn't have had him lose it in the first place. The India tour takes place on the 9th of December, which is before this show. It would be pretty illogical and stupid not to have him be the champion going into his "home country", and then have him win the title after. Still everything is possible with Vince, its not like we haven't seen stupider things.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
As much as I'd like to think AJ is retaining, WWE has a way of screwing up crowd favorites.
Unless they have something big planned where the belt goes back on AJ or someone else before Mania, it better stay where it is :tough:

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
If jinder wins, I will, at that point, realize that I’ve lost all hope in WWE. AJ Styles, especially around Mania, should be champion. I know they’re prob planning on giving John his 17th title reign, but even though we’ve seen AJ and Cena battle on 2 big occasions, I feel a 3rd conclusion match at Mania would be better than Jinder headlining against Cena. I’m hoping that since they confided in AJ to battle Brock, that they’ll confide in him to help Cena land his biggest championship win yet. Not some rookie who can’t even come close to strapping AJ’s boots.

20X20

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
If jinder wins, I will, at that point, realize that I’ve lost all hope in WWE. AJ Styles, especially around Mania, should be champion. I know they’re prob planning on giving John his 17th title reign, but even though we’ve seen AJ and Cena battle on 2 big occasions, I feel a 3rd conclusion match at Mania would be better than Jinder headlining against Cena. I’m hoping that since they confided in AJ to battle Brock, that they’ll confide in him to help Cena land his biggest championship win yet. Not some rookie who can’t even come close to strapping AJ’s boots.

:brock5: Oh geez, could you be any MORE melodramatic?