AFC Championship: Jets@Steelers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 7 - Raven

Sandman scores a surprising 60. NEXT!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
raven.jpg

Raven has held the following titles:

ECW Tag Team Titles x4
ECW Heavyweight Title x2
WCW Tag Team Titles
WCW US Title
WWE Hardcore Title x26
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Raven mark right here. Awesome promo skills, excellent ring psychology. Average wrestler though in my opinion, but it doesn't matter 8.5 for Raven.

His feud with the Sandman was the ****.

Truth

Reaction score
I laughed at seeing he held the WWE hardcore title 26 times. But he is a great hardcore extremist, was sick in ECW, sick in his earlier WWF days, but now in TNA he is just booked terribly, and in poor shape.

8.5/10

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I laughed at seeing he held the WWE hardcore title 26 times. But he is a great hardcore extremist, was sick in ECW, sick in his earlier WWF days, but now in TNA he is just booked terribly, and in poor shape.

8.5/10

Yeah, I think he won the most hardcore titles. Maybe Crash Holly beat him.

Nation

9/10 He is one of the greatest hardcore wrestlers of all time.

v1-power

Reaction score
9.9 one of the most best man in wreslting he can really put on a show and i love his old promos

KANNIBAL

Reaction score

My favorite wrestler of all time. Was the real definition of hardcore in his ECW years. Always seemed to be in the main events most of the time .. for a good reason.

Soulpower

8/10... Not only is he a good Harcore wrestler/Brawler, he's a good wrestler, period. The man kows the business has a mind for the business and I'm pretty sure he'll make a great announcer eventually... And of course his promos are the stuff of legends.

King_Ash

Reaction score
Great hardcore matches in the past 8/10

xtremebadass

9/10 The man is just awesome, either in ECW, WWE,WCW, or TNA, he did decent in all companies, solid 9

circle

Reaction score
Oh jeez gotta give him an 8.5 out of 10. He had the evenflow DDT and his ring intro I liked. Plus he was my favorite character to play in WCW/NWO Revenge for the N64

Reaction score
Charismatic as hell, totally sick on the stick and, in his time, a hell of a talent. He just totally had 'IT'. It's a shame to see what the years of hedonism have done to his body of late and his most recent matches have been hard to watch. It makes sense that he is being booked as the head of a freakish (if sadly rather lifeless) faction rather than a ring talent these days but I've long been of the opinion that either he (or Nash) needs to put his obvious mic skills to good use on commentary. Check out his shoot interviews (especially the ones with Sandman), the guy is hilarious and would definitely be a fine addition to the ultra-face announce team of Tenay and West.

His past, present and future considered I'll go with 7.5/10

Ben

Reaction score
Sun 1/23

New York Jets @ Pittsburgh Steelers

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2