AEW Roster - Other Indie Dates

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I think we will get a better idea once the show has shows. Since they just started and are clearly waiting before getting a full schedule, with my guess a show a month starting with Double or Nothing until they announce a TV show. Right now they all are still working independent dates so maybe AEW will just get priority for bookings once they get going?

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Apparently, AEW may be signing Riho, a Joshi Wrestler, and if it is true that is a great addition to the roster.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Pretty good roster so far, I love how they're not going after many ex WWE talent.. They're trying to build their own stars.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Pretty good roster so far, I love how they're not going after many ex WWE talent.. They're trying to build their own stars.

It's a balancing act. There is nothing wrong with having a hot free-agent or two with an established brand, but you need to have your own names. They have Jericho and I am sure once a few people finally leave WWE they may sign a couple, but it's that right balance I think right now. Plus I like them using their roster on their BTE show from time to time to showcase something about them and develop storylines since they don't have TV started yet.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Where are all the big guys. Can't have a show full of lightweights

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Where are all the big guys. Can't have a show full of lightweights
Cody said dureing JRs podcast recently that they were/are looking for some bigger guys, since their roster has around 40 people (which cody also confirmed) im pretty sure they got them, they just haven't shown them yet.