AEW Fight for the Fallen or NJPW G1?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Most anticipated show this weekend?

• AEW Fight for the Fallen

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • NJPW G1

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
There's a couple big shows this weekend with AEW and NJPW. What shows are people looking forward to the most?

I'm a casual viewer of NJPW and I don't know jack shit about the G1, but I plan on watching it as much as I can over the next month.

Reactions: Crash

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
NJPW is actually my favorite promotion and I watch the entire G1 every year. You'll enjoy it if you watch it. But I am more excited about Flight of the Fallen. Everything AEW has put out has been gold and I have no doubt this will be no different.

Reactions: Crash and The Sheik

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I'm actually in a weird position where I likely can't watch them because I have work early Sunday morning. However, I do plan on watching Fight for the Fallen the next day. Both are looking to be fun shows.

Reactions: The Sheik and Crash

Crash

Reaction score
AEW... It is still new and fresh and like @The Sheik I am more of a casual fan with NJPW. I really love them but I will watch it only when it's on or when there are big PPVs. Kinda hard for me nowadays to get into more than 2 or 3 companies, a few years ago I would try to watch everything.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I am watching both. G1 on TV and Fight for the Fallen on my Laptop. HAHAHA!!!