• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite/Rampage May 1, 2024 - Kenny Omega returns to Winnipeg

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
GMOIkP9WwAABbXy
We are truly living in the best of times.

Kross Rhodes

Really interested to see who gets swerve at DON.

Hopefully after the show, Tony will be able to get on his feet a little little bit more with booking out because it does feel a little bit like Tony is still feeling his way through having to cancel so many of his plans with the injuries of Cole and MJF that he didn’t really have somebody pre-set up for Swerve here.

It’s fine though. First defense. Just make it a banger.

BSE

As I mentioned to Chris on discord the other night…. Jericho done sucked me back in. The whole thinking the fans love him, delusional heel act won me over. Shit is so dumb but I love it lmao
Jericho could pull this off. It makes sense to lean into it, kinda like the Bucks being the heel EVPs

Kross Rhodes

We all know Kenny is returning tonight in some capacity but what if he’s not the new GM? They’re advertising the reveal tonight as well as Kenny’s return so you would think that they wouldn’t be one and the same. What if when Kenny returns he brings along with him, Scott D’Amore!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Scott is cool but my issue is he has 0 relation to the elite or aew and im not sure the audience would be behind him as a babyface as much as kenny

another theory i heard was Sting and ngl i do love that

The ScapeDubb

Cry me a river
Kenny seems like the obvious choice but it makes it kinda weird they were advertising him to make an appearance before the attack happened. I'd love Sting though. It'd also be hilarious if it was Bischoff and all the Bischoff/TK back and forth on twitter had been a work.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Kenny seems like the obvious choice but it makes it kinda weird they were advertising him to make an appearance before the attack happened. I'd love Sting though. It'd also be hilarious if it was Bischoff and all the Bischoff/TK back and forth on twitter had been a work.
yeah unfortunately the venue spoiled it so thy had to announce him

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS

Swerve: "Right now, I think the locker room is just on a whole 'nother morale level. Everybody knows you can’t half-step at all now. The guy next to you is Okada. The guy near to him is PAC, the guy next to him is Copeland, the guy next to him is Hobbs... Fletcher... Garcia..."​

tldr if you don't wanna be here, get out the way

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
We all know Kenny is returning tonight in some capacity but what if he’s not the new GM? They’re advertising the reveal tonight as well as Kenny’s return so you would think that they wouldn’t be one and the same. What if when Kenny returns he brings along with him, Scott D’Amore!

well that goes that idea :slip:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Scott is cool but my issue is he has 0 relation to the elite or aew and im not sure the audience would be behind him as a babyface as much as kenny

another theory i heard was Sting and ngl i do love that
Well there is one, but that is mostly with Kenny after the whole he stole their title thing lol :bosque So it would look weird lol