Advice Needed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RobyD

Reaction score
So my girlfriend has been talking about getting a job and learning to read lately, and I don't know what to do? Is this something I should hit her for?

LHR, how does your boyfriend punish you when you put too much mayonnaise on his sandwich?

...god...

Reaction score
LOOOOOOl this guys awesome.

Reaction score
Women being given rights is what has really put our once great country in the shitter. It's one thing to give coloreds some rights, but women? Beating disobedient women used to be a national pastime, now just the blacks and dagoes really get away with it and it's a damn shame.

Reaction score
You forgot the mexicans. They beat their women up too.

But they get them pregnant by even looking at them.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Women being given rights is what has really put our once great country in the shitter. It's one thing to give coloreds some rights, but women? Beating disobedient women used to be a national pastime, now just the blacks and dagoes really get away with it and it's a damn shame.

Please tell me your joking man, this stuff is funny to me, but you can really only take it so far dude.

RobyD

Reaction score
Do you sit and watch The Office and constantly go "wait, he's joking right?"?

Seriously, it's not funny when something that is clearly a joke, has to be explained as a joke because people are too ridiculously stupid to figure out on their own that it is, and this is the word of the day....a joke.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
I don't know Enzo that well, so I really have no idea whether hes joking or not. Don't know if thats the kind of person he is because I don't talk to him. As for yours, I knew that one was a joke so yeah...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
A good donkey punch usually solves the problem with the added bonus of if you hit her hard enough she just might forget everything she ever learned, including walking and talking.

Now that's a fucking woman.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Another ideal woman?
About three feet tall, no teeth and a flat head to rest my beer on.

RobyD

Reaction score
As long as she sits down, shuts up, does my laundry, makes my food and sucks my dick it's all good.

I do the punishing. I never get punished. Not even in bed. I'm the one with the whip.

Rough one eh? Shut up bitch it's my pussy! ha