ACW Adrenaline 25/08/12: Toyota Chelios (w/Phoenix) v ????? (w/Jacqui M)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
Second Bout: For The Ladies' Honour
Match Type: Singles
Stipulation: Hardcore
Time Limit: 20 Minutes (1 RP cap)
Toyota Chelios (w/Phoenix)v. ???? (w/Jacqui M)

If you want feedback on your roleplay, please leave a visible message on your roleplay asking for it. If not, please do not spam this thread with unnecessary OOC talk.
ONE RP cap with all RPs due by Sunday August 25, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. (Eastern). Good luck!​

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
The scene opens up to the warehouse where the crew has been before. Back when Chelios was being tortured but this time he isn’t be tortured as there is nobody in the chair that sits under a solo light bulb. Instead Phoenix is standing as Chelios is down on both knees with his face to the floor bowing before his master.

Phoenix: You may rise.

As Chelios gets up to his feet Phoenix still has that same cold demeanor that she is known for as she stares down Chelios.

Phoenix: Now I know that you are ready for this encounter even though you do not know who your opponent is. Since it is supposed to be some big huge surprise but knowing who the head master of that surprise is… I would not give it a second thought to someone being weaker than she is. But even with that… I want you to understand that you do not underestimate your opponent. Not out of fear, and for her… it isn’t out of respect. But it is for respect for me because I told you to not underestimate. Is that clear?

Chelios: Yes.

Phoenix: And in this… I have devised a new finisher for you. It is a series of moves that will be known as the Blitzkrieg. A series of sudden moves that in succession will render your opponent helpless and incapacitated. Now what I will do is first explain it, second I will demonstrate it on you. Thirdly you will demonstrate it on the cameraman. Once I feel you have it under control, due to its simplicity you should have it within the first try otherwise I will be sure to physically hurt you. So listen and watch carefully. Upon completion you will receive further instruction Now the Blitzkrieg will consist of first a spear. Run at your opponent and execute a spear. Now typically a spear would be the only move as you would look to land it from the side and take your opponent down. What you are to do is a head on collision taking both legs from underneath your opponent. At which point you will then slide up instantaneously to a full mount where you will execute a minimum of three punches to the face of your surprised opponent and before they can react is when you drop down on top of your opponent and slide your arm up and under your opponent’s arm and neck, wrap it around underneath their neck and grasp hold of your wrist with your other arm. Drive your shoulder up as far as you can and from there you slip over to the opposite side of where you went under their neck and clench thus completing Blitzkrieg with an arm choke at which point the opponent must either tap out or be choked out. And now I will demonstrate this on you so you will understand how exactly to execute it.

Chelios readies himself as Phoenix demonstrates the sequence of moves slowly so that Chelios can understand it. And after the choke is locked in is when Chelios taps. As she lets go she motions for the camera as Chelios spears the cameraman down and executes the sequence of moves perfectly as to escape a beating from Phoenix. As he relinquishes the choke hold he stands to his feet as the cameraman starts to get up and Phoenix hands him the camera. She takes a seat and motions for Chelios to get down on one knee. He obliges.

Phoenix: What we will do is we will remove that move The Fart from your repertoire and replace it with Blitzkrieg. And now what I want you to understand is that in the grand scheme of things… this battle between you and this unknown has no bearings whatsoever on the future. Because the future is inevitably going to be myself dealing with that little McHenry cock sucking bitch. This is merely a teaser to see if not only can we restrain ourselves but will our representatives be able to do well in such an encounter. And I know without a doubt that the last thing you would want to do is disappoint me with a loss to her representative so I do expect a good showing from you. But also understand that a loss will not result in a beating only if you are able to inflict enough pain on whoever she elects. But if you do fail on that I will execute on you. So are we clear that this is nothing more than two pawn pieces being moved one space on the chess board.

Chelios: Yes.

Phoenix: Good. I will be on my way as you will now be allowed to speak whatever it is you wish to say and when you conclude we will look to further your training and make you more psychopathic. You may rise.

As Phoenix rises from the chair as does Chelios rise from the ground to his feet. Phoenix turns her back and walks away leaving Chelios alone with the cameraman as he turns around and faces the camera.

Chelios: What I wish to make known is that Chelios is changing. Toyota Chelios is changing and this is not good news for anybody that opposes me. Instead this bodes very badly for anybody and everybody that will be placed opposite of me. As was displayed not only in the Predator title match but also against the fabled Abram Vance (Chelios says his name as he rolls his eyes up sarcastically) but let it be known that due to that woman I have arrived in a very new place. A place of understanding and each passing day comes something new that I didn’t know before. A place that draws me closer to fully understanding what this life is supposed to be all about.

And with that Jacqui Monroe… you are in way over your head. You have no idea who it is that you have angered and who it is that you will be dealing with. When the time comes you will regret ever wanting to cross someone like Phoenix. She is dangerous and her mind is scary. But I do understand what she says and I see what she means as far as you and what you could possibly drag out of the closet. I understand why she says not to even be concerned but to not underestimate because I see now that you are nothing special. You are not anything that is a feasible threat. You are just some chick looking to get her name out there and this is your method, this is your way to do that. By turning your back on the woman you admired for so long and acting like now you are this big powerful woman when you are exactly the same as you were back months ago. Which means anybody you bring in will either be at your level or beneath. And since I’ve been elevated from my previous levels to where I am now… there is no way that whoever it is you have will be anything more than a knockoff of you.

So we welcome whoever it is that you want to bring because in the end… it will be nothing more than a precursor for what will become of you… except what will become of you will wind up being worse than anything I could imagine doing. She has a sadistic mind that you just do not understand. A mind that I am still in the process of learning about. But I will say that I will be more than ready for anything that comes my way. So whatever you two have to bring… I’ll be ready. And for your mystery person… hopefully he’ll tap out before he passes out.

Chelios has a rather serious look as he turns away from the camera and walks away as the scene fades to black.

Pete

Reaction score
The man sat on the worn-out, scuffed grey couch, only half paying attention to the TV. On the flatscreen in front of him (a surprisingly high-end appliance to find in a government-funded council flat, but such were the discrepancies of the national welfare system) a football team in burgundy and sky blue found themselves in dire straits against their white-clad opponents, who hovered around the goalmouth like vultures around a wounded prey. Seeing that the outcome would hardly be favourable for his preferred side, the man reached for the remote at his side, switching off the set with a disgusted grunt:

"Useless bloody blight'ahs...!"

His attention now fully drawn from the afternoon sport, he whirled around in his seat to shout down the corridor:

"Oi! Where's me bloody pizza 'en?!"

The cry initially met with no response, other than the faint shooting noises already coming from somewhere down the hallway. Then, after a moment, a massive woman, with badly dyed scarlet hair and clad in a dark blue tracksuit, came lumbering out of the kitchen, raising her voice to match his:

"Woooooot?!"

"Me blimmin' pizza!", the man repeated. "Ah asked yez ta make it me bloomin' ages ago!"

The woman scoffed, as if her interloper's had been an utterly unacceptable request, and sneered:

"Make it yerself!"

The man gasped, his face flushing crimson. He raised an arm and gritted his teeth, as if intending to say something unpleasant, then relented, and instead directed his cry to the noises at the end of the hall:

"Oi! Laddie!"

A teenage voice rose above the sounds of shooting:

"Wooooot?!"

"Be a mate an' go down the chippie f'r me?"

"Can't be buvvered, innit", the voice retorted. The man once again flustered, rising from his seat as if intending to storm the youth's room and drag him out by his sensitive parts. Instead, however, he once again backed down, heaving a sigh as he reached for the bottle of Jack on the table next to the couch:

"Woss a bloke got ta do ta get a leetle nosh round 'ere?! Bloody 'ell!"

He took a few generous swigs of whiskey, then got up off his seat once again, this time making it to the door before being intercepted by his giant-sized companion:

"Where ya goin'?"

"Down Ladbroke's, leyke!" What business was it of hers, anyhow? Nosy fuckin' cunt! What was he thinking, shacking up with her?

"Did ya get me giro?"

He flashed her his toothiest, cheekiest grin, relishing his chance to finally get one back at her:

"Get it yerself!"

Then, with a wink, he grabbed his jacket and strode out the door, before his companion or anyone else could stop him.

Once outside, he took a whiff of air before setting off at a bouncy pace, enjoying his freedom. Trips to the bookie were amongst his few chances to get a reprieve from the woman and her son. As happened whenever he managed to break free from their grasp, the man wondered just exactly what had possessed him to involve himself with a woman with a kid. Him of all people - the ultimate free bird- having to play Daddy to some pimple-faced snot! Cor blimey, O'Riley! Slag was not even that good a shag!

And they drove him up the wall, too, those two did. Absolutely mental! The bird had been talking some bollocks about him knocking her up - absolute rubbish, he knew. He knew better than to go in unprepared with these birds; they were just looking for an excuse to snag a bloke and tie him down for life, were these slags. That is why he always kept his sport bag hidden away, at the ready; should the need arise, all he would have to do was take it and walk out the door.

As he walked towards the town centre, vaguely considering if it was worth continuing to bet on his team of worthless wankers, his mobile phone began to vibrate in his pocket. He whipped it out quickly, fully intending to hang up if it was that fat cow checking on him. When he saw who it was, however, his heart skipped a beat, and he pressed it to his ear quickly.

"I need you. Get your ass down here", said the American voice at the end of the line, without even as much as a greeting.

"Ah'd luv to, luv", the man replied, with a chuckle, "but ah'm skint."

His interloper did not miss a beat:

"I've checked. A one-way flight costs around 300 pounds for you. You think you can come up with that much?"

The man considered this for a while. It would be a way to escape his captors, and not at all out of his reach financially; he still had some fallout from his previous career stashed away in a safe place. Neither the cow nor the little runt knew about it, of course; for all they knew, he was as skint as an alley cat. And he would not have it any other way; if those two found out about his "cushion", as he called it, he would be destitute in less time than it took to eat a bacon buttie off Gregg's. The point was, 300 quid was not hard for him to round up, and the outcome would be worth every penny. He spoke up again, not wanting to sound too eager:

"When d'ya need me, 'en?"

"As soon as you can be here", was the answer. "But it has to be before Friday night."

Crikey! That was tight! He would have to put in a couple of solid days down at the pier. But it would all be for a good cause - his freedom.

"Alrite. I'll try me best."

The voice at the other end brightened up considerably:

"Thanks, dude! Keep me posted!"

The man hung up, sliding the phone into his pocket, and grinned. Here he was looking for a way out, and it had fallen right on his lap. And doing something he liked, as well! Could not be better!

It was still with the same goofy grin plastered on his features that he turned on his heels, all thoughts of sporting bets quickly discarded, and all but ran back home to get his little black bag from its secret spot. Goodbye, Flat 305-D, 25 Waltham Forest Estate, he thought as he jogged briskly back to the council blocks; his old life was calling, and he was going to answer.

Last edited: