ACW Adrenaline 25/08/12: RipperCussions v Jaxxon Ripper

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
Semi-Main Event: Cheating the Cheaters
Match Type: Handicap
Stipulation: N/A
Time Limit: 20 Minutes (1 RP Cap per side)
RipperCussions v. Jaxxon Ripper

If you want feedback on your roleplay, please leave a visible message on your roleplay asking for it. If not, please do not spam this thread with unnecessary OOC talk.
ONE RP cap with all RPs due by Sunday August 25, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. (Eastern). Good luck!​

BDC

Reaction score
Less than an hour till Adrenaline: episode sixteen starts and the scene opens with a strange trio running through the Richmond airport in Kingston, Rhode Island. In the front is a couple of vikings…yes Vikings who, upon further investigation strike a powerful resemblance to El Loko and Maddog, the Hispanic Horrors formerly known as the LWO. Behind them is a lanky form in an outlandish outfit that resembles the one used for Loki in the Avengers.

Loki-the-avengers.jpg

It is, of course, the cracked clown of the ACW, Wisecrack.

Wisecrack: Slow down, you two! For crimany’s sake!!

As the trio reach the end of the terminal, security meets them there with pistols drawn. The head of security looks over the odd trio and barks orders.

Security Head: I don’t know what the hell is goin’ on here and, to tell you the truth, I don’t WANNA know! But we have ourselves a situation and all we need is the three tenors running in here causing problems.

Wisecrack, adjusting his horned hat, steps up: Would this situation involve a very large man who thinks he’s THOR?

Security Head: Uh, yeah. How did you know?

Wisecrack: Well, you don’t expect me to be wearing this outlandish garb for a plane trip, do ya? We came after said gentlemen and the outfits are a part of his…uh…therapy.

Security Head: You’re his doctor?

Wisecrack breaks a big smile: Why, of course, my card!

The clown hands the man his card and he reads it over: Dr. Winston I. Cracks? Psychotherapist?

Wisecrack smiles even bigger: The psychoist! And, if that isn’t enough, here’s my diploma!

Suddenly, the clown pulls a piece of paper out of his pants!

Wisecrack: Here!

Security Head: Uh, nah, I believe ya. Well, go ahead. Do your magic!

The sound of thunder shakes the terminal as everybody looks around a little worried. Wisecrack, once again, adjusts his helmet and marches on. As he turns the corner, he sees a very large man standing in the middle of a big window opening that overlooks the airport.

Large man: I am here ALL FATHER ODIN! The thunder calls you! Bring me back to my former glory! Do not forsake me!!

MightyThor.jpg

The large man, who is now standing looking out of the large window, is Jaxxon Ripper, the patriarch of the Ripper clan and father of Jack Ripper.

Wisecrack eases up behind him: He’s not listening, BROTHER.

Suddenly, Jaxxon spins around and stares the clown up and down!

Jaxxon Ripper: You DARE! You approach me in my lowest time! I have been expelled from ASGARD itself! And YOU DARE! WE have been at war with one another for centuries. You think me weakened now? You think me an EASY target?

Ripper towers over the clown who looks the rippling muscles over with a gulp.

Wisecrack: No, by brother, I came to HELP you.

Jaxxon Ripper: HELP? LOKI, the ultimate trickster wishes to HELP his brother Thor? What madness is this?

Wisecrack smiles and bows a bit: I have seen the error of my ways. Our father wishes to teach you a lesson by humbling you here on Midgard! But there is much treachery afoot!

Jaxxon Ripper looks on cautiously: Go on.

Wisecrack: There is a Frost Giant in disguise calling himself your son.

Jaxxon looks enranged: WHAT? The demon!!

Wisecrack smiles: Of course, he lies. But he has the people believing him.

Jaxxon turns and looks to the skies as another lightning bolt cuts across it: Well, take me to this demon and I will vanquish him from the face of MIDGARD!! What is this demon’s name?

Wisecrack smiles: He calls himself JACK RIPPER…