ACW Adrenaline 25/08/12: "Darkside" Tony White v Tyler Angel v Adam Stryker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
First Bout: An Angel on The Darkside
Match Type: Singles
Stipulation: N/A
Time Limit: 10 Minutes (1 RP Cap)
"Darkside" Tony White v. Tyler Angel v. Adam Stryker

If you want feedback on your roleplay, please leave a visible message on your roleplay asking for it. If not, please do not spam this thread with unnecessary OOC talk.
ONE RP cap with all RPs due by Sunday August 25, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. (Eastern). Good luck!​

CoreyCZ

Reaction score
The headlines said it. Stryker beats the odds in 4-way and becomes the first Intercity champion of the new era in CZSK Wrestling. No time to celebrate. Stryker put his new, shiny belt in a show-case in his room and went to an airport. Prague's history until next title defense. He must concentrate on ACW.

DSCF4369.jpg

On the plane...

man: "...So I said to her: 'Come on, it's just your sister! The baby still stays in our family!' Hahaha... you don't find that funny, man?"
Stryker: "Should I?"
man: "Duh! Well aren't you a spoilsport... oh wait a minute! You're that Stryker guy, right? That wrestler for CZSK!"
Stryker: "And ACW."
man: "No way, man, ACW? Do you know that Raiden Blaze guy? He went nuts, but I was a big fan of him!"

There was a smile on Stryker's face...
Stryker: "Do I know Blaze? You don't know a half of it..."

2010.jpg

Blaze: "Is it just my opinion, or does this locker room smell like dog shit?"
Stryker: "I don't know. And honestly, I don't want to. I didn't even want a locker room. All I want is to get here, wrestle my match, get paid and get the hell out of here."
Blaze: "You're not really a social kinda guy, huh?"
Stryker: "I never was. People are scared."
Blaze: "By you? You gotta be shitting me, man. You look like a nice guy."
Stryker: "That's cause you've never seen me pissed off. And I give you a good advice - don't EVER try to piss me off."
Blaze: "Haha, okay then... yeah, and I'm Raiden. Raiden Blaze."
Stryker: "That, my friend, is an fairly stupid name, if you're not an anime character... but whatevs. I'm Adam Stryker. Stryker with Y."
Blaze: "My name is stupid and yours is gramatically incorrect. I think we're gonna be fine with each other."
Promoter: "Stryker! Hey Stryker! You're next against Matt Lahti!"

---
Ring Announcer: "...and his opponent in this No DQ match, from Finland, "The Fine Lad" Mattias Lahti!"
This guy was an ultimate babyface. Good looking talented blonde guy, getting biggest pop imaginable from the crowd of probably around 100 people. Stryker was a newbie here, he wasn't cheered or boo'd, he needed to make an impact. No DQ stipulation played in his cards, so he kinda improved the script of the match....
Commentator: What the hell is Stryker doing?! He speared Lahti even before he tried to get in the ring!... and now the chair comes into play! OH MY GOD! HE'S HITTING HIS HEAD WITH THE CHAIR LIKE A MAD MAN! SOMEBODY STOP THIS, LAHTI IS BLEEDING AND PROBABLY OUT, FOR CHRIST SAKE!"
Stryker stopped. Lahti was visibly out, so he threw him in the ring and covered him, just to make everything official. Referee reluctantly counted 1, 2, 3. Stryker posed for the crowd, suddenly getting heat like nobody else in this company.
A.J._Styles_pose.jpg

Stryker: "THAT IS HOW YOU MAKE A FUCKING IMPACT!"

2012, after the arrival...
ACW employee: "Hello Mr. Stryker, welcome to ACW. We've spoken earlier by the phone. Let me show you your locker room."
Stryker: "Pleasure to meet you... can I have a quick question, first?"
ACW employee: "Sure, what do you need?"
Stryker: "I've been looking for a long lost friend called Raiden Blaze and I believe you know him pretty well around here. Can I meet him here?"
ACW employee: "Well, Mr. Stryker, I'm not very sure... Mr. Blaze... that's a long story..."

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Bonds, part II.

The scene opens in a house. More concretely, in a room on the zeroth floor of it. It's a semi-big room. A lot of luxuriously looking paintings are on the walls, alongside some wrestling championship belts, replicas, signed by legends like The Rock, Triple H, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan or Shawn Michaels. There's a huge flat screen TV on one of the walls, some gaming consoles just under it, and some blu-ray and DVD players too. A big carpet covers the floor, it has a chess pattern, it's pretty cool. On the carpet stands a wooden/glass table, some couches, and surprisingly a throne, instead of a chair. Oh, and also, there's a laptop on the table. The man known as Tyler Angel has been sitting on the throne, and I can't really say whether he was sleeping, or just sitting with his eyes closed, but he had his headphones on and it seems that he was simply isolated from the real world with the help of his favorite music. His peace, his little harmony was however interrupted with a doorbell. And, of course, the person behind the door. After a fair while of the doorbell ringing, Tyler got pretty pissed, he threw his headphones off his head and went to the door.

Tyler Angel: Whoever it is, you risk that I will mercilessly punch you.

Tyler opened the door. Again, it was someone he maybe expected, maybe not.

600full-andy-sixx.jpg

In front of his door stood a long lost friend of his. A former friend though. Therefore it was more than obvious that Tyler would probably send him to hell, but he's not that kind of person. He hesitated. He didn't know whether to let him in and finally listen to what he wanted to say or just tell him to fuck off.

Tyler Angel: Samuel.

Sam: Yeah, Tyler. It's me. Listen, we need to talk. I know I wasn't the best person, and you have every right to tell me to go away from your life.

Tyler Angel: And I will do so. Goodbye.

And Tyler shut the door. He stood there, looked at the ceiling. For basically no reason. But he knew he had to give Sam a chance, Sam wasn't just anybody in his life. Sam is a special person. And if he didn't do what he did, he'd probably still be the only person Tyler trusts. Tyler changed his mind and opened the door again, just to see Sam walking away, already several meters away from his house. Tyler decided to call him back, and therefore he called him back.

Tyler Angel: Samuel, what do you want from me. Come back and tell me.

Sam heard that and came back.

Sam: So, can I come in?

Tyler Angel: Yes, but tip that cigarette first. No smoking in my house.

Tyler walked away from the door, he let Sam enter his house. He also told him to close the door, and Sam did so. They walked together to Tyler's living room. Now, Sam didn't need a guide to guide through Tyler's house. This place is familiar to him as much as his own house is. He used to spend a LOT time in this house. Sam sat on one of the couches, and Tyler, as usually, sat on his 'throne'.

Mindfreak___Criss_Angel_2_by_Rick_Kills_Pencils.jpg

He gave Sam, as Sam would call it 'that' look, which means that Tyler is talking to a person that he would love to either kill, or simply delete it from his life.

Tyler: So.. What brings you to my house, Samuel?

Sam: Listen, Tyler. Again, I know how dominant you basically love to be, so please do not interrupt me, what I'm about to tell you is important. Tyler. The two of us. Man, we used to be.. like brothers, even more, like simply two people bound to each other, of course, in a non-sexual way. We used to be like two people that seemed to be unstoppable. Or that's at least what everyone thought about us.

Tyler: And that is the reason for why you have stabbed me in the back with your ego.

Sam: C'mon Tyler. You were 'the weird guy' in the society overall, not only at school, nobody wanted to talk to you, everyone just thought you're crazy, and after all, you maybe are. The thing is; you're hyper-intelligent. That's what I fuckin' hate about you, man. And that is also something I noticed when I first met you, I was 18, you were 20, people looked weird at me, because I was something similar to you. Suddenly, I became your only friend you've ever had. I knew of your capabilities, and I knew of my ones. Together we were unstoppable. Whether was it wrestling or anything else. We had those little matches in amateur federations, but I still remember you being unstoppable. And I was damn good too. However what happened last year.. changed everything, man. And I'm sorry.

Tyler: You are sorry for exactly what, Samuel? For the fact that you wanted to put me into an asylum for proclaiming that I am an Angel? That was a gimmick, you ignoramus. Your intelligence may be extremely low after all. You yourself told me that I have to utilize my intelligence in wrestling, that it is something the society wishes to talk about when they finish watching wrestling. Taking you as an average 'guy', I thought you knew what you were talking about. And I've had fun. After taking your advice, you simply stabbed me in the back with your ego, calling me crazy, a mentally sick person, and calling me an ego-maniac, refusing to talk to me, even though I wanted an explanation from you that I never got. I'm waiting.

Sam: No, no, man. Listen. I let my wrestling character 'The Darkness' Sam Walker, haha, talk from me. It was simply a time when my brain failed in thinking properly and made me talk stupid things. I let my ego overpower my heart. And I am truly sorry. I hope we become friends, hell, brothers.. once again.

Tyler: That will not go as easily as you expect. Let me think over, because you betrayed me like no one before. I will let you know about my decision Samuel. Now leave.

Sam: Okay man, I'll leave. But just a thing.. it'll somehow be good if we become friends.. you know.. I'm revamping my wrestling career and I thought of maybe becoming a part of ACW. It'd be cool if we became friends once again, if we become colleagues..

With those words being said, Sam stood up, smiled at Tyler and gave him a thumbs up. Tyler, keeping his poker-face, did absolutely nothing. He let Sam just walk away, unlock the door, leave the house and shut the door behind himself. And Tyler remained sitting on his throne.. thinking about what he just heard.​

Dod Draper

Reaction score
The Banality of Evil

The street is dark, dimly lit by street lamps and the blazing glare of the moon. Tony White is sat in a car, smoking a cigarette. The street which surrounds him is baron and lifeless. Almost like an industrial estate. Tony takes another drag of his cigarette, before he chucks it out of the window. He checks his watch, and takes then resumes his focus on a building. The silence is broken, as the sharp ringing of Tony's cellphone interrupts the quiet. Tony looks at his phone, and presses the button to reject the call. He slips the phone back into his pocket and maintains his gaze on the building before him. Tony checks his watch once again, almost like he is agitated by something. As he checks watch there's a smash against the passenger side window. The door opens and somebody falls in and shuts the door.

Guy: Fucking drive!

Tony turns on the engine and puts his foot down. The car screeches loudly into the night, and heads off down the road.

Tony: What took you so fucking long?

Guy: Something held me up. Does it matter?

Tony casts a discerning look towards him. The guy drops a bag on the dash and looks at Tony.

Guy: I got most of it. I cleaned out what I could, but I wasn't hanging round.

Tony: It's fine. Do you think anybody saw you?

Guy: I don't think so. The only way you can get caught doing shit like this, is when the alarm goes off, and that wasn't a problem.

Tony: You've done well, AJ.

They're now on a long, dark road in the country. There are no street lamps, and the solemn beams of the headlights are the only thing illuminating the road before them.

AJ: Thanks man. When I was in there, I was fucking shitting myself. I kept worrying about the CCTV, and about leaving evidence there, and all that shit. I just remembered what you said and kept cool. I think it went well. I think it went really fucking well!

AJ laughs and grabs the bag off the dash in excitement, Tony suddenly pulls the car onto the side of the road, which cuts AJ dead in his tracks.

AJ: To, what you doin'?

Tony doesn't respond. He maintains a cool posture and stops the car. He reaches into his inside pocket and pulls out a gun, which he turns on AJ.

Tony: Leave the bag and get out.

AJ looks lost for words. He stutters as he speaks.

AJ: Wh.... why, To?

Tony: Don't give me that shit, you know the game.

AJ: Yeah, but we're in this together. We worked this fucking deal together!

Tony: Shit happens. Now get out of the car.

AJ: No! I'm not going unless you give me my cut!

Tony clicks the safety off on the gun and moves it closer towards AJ's face.

Tony: Last chance, AJ.

AJ swallows his pride, and gets out of the car. He stands besides the car as Tony puts his foot down and accelerates away. The wheel of the car spins in the dirt and covers AJ in dust. Tony drives off with a stern expression on his face. He looks in the rear view mirror to see AJ fading into the darkness as the car roars away, leaving him in the night.

-------

OOC: This is a flashback RP (like all of mine so far), but this one goes back further than the others.​