Achievement/Trophies

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Just looking to see what kind of gamers we have here. Do you go all out and try to get a 100% in trophies or do you just play through and not go out of your way to get them.

I personally really don't try to hard for the trophies, I go through the game finish it, and then usually go back and try to get some trophies, usually looses my interest pretty quick though and I don't end up getting them all.

Guano

Reaction score
I'd like to consider myself an achievement whore, but I'm not entirely sure whether or not I can be classified as one because I've only perfected around 13 games, maybe 15? Half are arcade games, but I usually perfect the Call of Duties, Halo's, Arcade Games, and a few others. It really depends on the game, because normally I go for the online achievements if there are any online achievements and then play through the game and get achievements leisurely, and then play through the game a second time to get achievements I may have missed. Most of the time I leave one achievement and think to myself, "I'll get it later, but never actually do." There are a ton of games where I either need the online achievements for games nobody plays anymore or achievements I'm too lazy to get or are just way too hard to unlock (Plants Vs. Zombies 40 Waves achievement is a good example).

AF.

Reaction score
I always plan on getting most of the achievements in games but never end up doing so. Not an achievement whore, but I can see how people are addicted by this. Even if I have completed a game but have only unlocked say 50% of the achievements, I don't feel as though I've completed the game.

Couldn't care less about Trophies on my PS3 though.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
The achievements do kind of matter to me but I don't really bother getting 100 percent on all the games. I'm not sure I've ever done it. I think the closest is with Rock Band 3. With PS3 I don't care at all. I don't think many people care about the trophies. It hasn't turned into anything big like achievements have. At least I don't think they have. I haven't seen shirts featuring trophy references but there are quite a bit of achievement ones.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
When it came to achievements I used to be big on them but over time I was like eh screw it. Specially when some games you'd play and you'd do what was necessary and it wouldn't register... I'd be like this is no longer worth it ya know.

Trophies... its like sometimes I feel the urge to try to get them but then after thinking about it I'm like whats the point. Sometimes it is fun cause it gives you somethin to aim for to achieve but for the most part it's kinda drab and boring so I just wind up playing the game. So yeah at the beginning I try to get trophies. Like really its more fun in the sports game just to see if you can do it. Like throwing for 500 yards or something in a game of football or holding the opponent to under a hundred yards of offense. Its a challenge and thats what I like. Other ones are just dumb so I don't bother with them.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm kinda' like you Ben. After I beat a game, I tell myself to go back and get all the trophies to truly beat it, then lose interest about halfway through.