Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
YOU. DA. MAN.

Thanks.

What can we do about this ridiculous gap that shows up after we post? There's like, 50 lines of unused space seperating where the post ends from where the signature starts.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I'd imagine it's because of the post bit. The more info you have in there, the larger gap it makes. Ideally it should just be limited to favourite wrestlers and all the movies, sports etc should actually be in your profile.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
If that's the case then it can be left the way it is, but we've had postbit on WF before and whenever they had that issue, they fixed it without altering anyone's lists.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Not much, man. I'm gonna head back into the MK 9 practice mode and try to master some more characters. Gotta get really good with Reptile because I'm gonna be playing Reptile all the time once his costume DLC comes out on Tuesday. Have barely touched him because I hate how he currently looks.

The Flash

Reaction score
I've nearly got Scorpion and Raiden mastered. Got wins, blood spilled, -alities, and X-rays mastered for both.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
I've mastered Scorpion. Know all combos, how to chain certain moves with specials, know his fatalities off by heart, know the best position to hit the X-Ray. Pretty much the same with Baraka except I'm not quite as good.

I'd say I've mastered Kratos but the thing with Kratos is, no matter how good you are with Kratos, you're at a disadvantage because he's really slow. Doesn't mean I can't win with him but it's harder than with others, but yeah, I know all his stuff. I've done an EPIC combo into an X-Ray with him, you've gotta see it. Saw it online.

I'm terrible against Raiden. I'm gonna be generous to you and just throw that out there.

Have you heard about the way to cheat with Johnny Cage? It's hilarious.

The Flash

Reaction score
I figured out the perfect way to X-Ray with Scorpion, Just gotta catch someone with the spear and quickly push the buttons, Works every time.

I havent seen the Cage cheat though. I did figure out a glitch involving Sheeva though, When doing her stomp move, sometimes the opponent will just lay there and if you time the stomp quick enough, you can keep doing it til their power runs out. Did wonders for me in the Tag Ladder on Expert mode, which i'm still trying to accomplish the trophy for that. Either i get all the way to Kahn without a loss and lose to him or for some reason the 7th stage is ALWAYS Quan Chi & Sektor which are the 2 i'm weakest against and they always fuck it up for me.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
That's how I do it with Scorpion, lol. Same with any other character, I find out the perfect way so that they can't block and pull it off that way. With Kratos, it's after Helios's head connects, with Reptile, it's after the green ball move connects, Sub Zero...obviously the freeze, etc.

Didn't know about the Sheeva thing. Here's the thing about Johnny Cage. Maybe I shouldn't say cheat because it technically isn't one and Johnny Cage's X-Ray is 10 times more difficult to land than anyone's elses, but listen to this from 6:54 on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amryi4wDv0c&feature=channel_video_title

Reid

Reaction score
Has a ton of bands on his favorites list.

Why does my favorite wrestlers list go into the posting area?

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Because you need to put spaces after the commas.

Ben

Reaction score
Has a ton of bands on his favorites list.

Why does my favorite wrestlers list go into the posting area?

What Dale said, you have to put a space between each wrestler, fixed it for you so it should be all set.

Ben

Reaction score
It's solid, it get a little repetitive at times, but the story is awesome, and at times the gameplay can be really fun. If they make a sequel there's a lot to improve on, but I would recommend at least renting it.