Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kylie

Reaction score
^^ I'm at work (and a different timezone lol) so not me. :p

Mike I hear ya. I can't believe you have to work so much though. I can see why you'd be stressed. Are you getting any time off over Christmas?
I've been really busy at work too, but not nearly as busy as you would be though. Because we close in a couple of days and don't reopen until the 4th, we're trying to get everything done which has become a pain with everything going on. Plus mum was in hospital yesterday for a procedure so I've been running around all weekend for her and getting things organised. It's a head spin I'm telling ya lol!

Reid

Reaction score
Same, tired and stressed, Worked 10hrs last night, came back at 5am and worked til 1pm. Having to deal with constant christmas rush really sucks, and to make matters worse, counting yesterday ive gotta work 6 days straight. Its good money but it stressing me out lol
I sorta had to do that a couple weeks ago when i was christmas help for Wal Mart. except for it was voluntary because i couldn't miss anymore of my nutrition class so i switched my days off and ended up working 6 straight days.

The Flash

Reaction score
^^ I'm at work (and a different timezone lol) so not me. :p

Mike I hear ya. I can't believe you have to work so much though. I can see why you'd be stressed. Are you getting any time off over Christmas?
I've been really busy at work too, but not nearly as busy as you would be though. Because we close in a couple of days and don't reopen until the 4th, we're trying to get everything done which has become a pain with everything going on. Plus mum was in hospital yesterday for a procedure so I've been running around all weekend for her and getting things organised. It's a head spin I'm telling ya lol!

I get Christmas and the day after Christmas off.

Kylie

Reaction score
Is that all? That hardly seems like a break at all. :(

The Flash

Reaction score
Yea, Wouldnt be able to have anymore time off after that cause i have to be at work at 5am again on monday.

Kylie

Reaction score
I don't know how you do it Mike. I only do standard 9-5 and even with overtime I need a break.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
haven't worked in about 3 weeks. enjoying sleeping in until midday atm. life is good :p

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
you know you love it.

supwitchu Kylie?

Kylie

Reaction score
Only because it's you. ;)

Fucking frustrated. I swear most fucking people at Telstra need to jump off a fucking bridge. But other than that I'm just keeping busy at work. :eek: How about you dear?

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
oh i'm blushing.

not much. walking around hurts so damn much (cricket on the weekend then went to the nets with my brother yesterday) so i'm currently lazing about the house.

Kylie

Reaction score
That's not good Nick. :( But at least you're resting at home. You playing again this weekend?

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
nah. christmas break. then we have a bye first up next year but we have our 20/20 quarter final on that weekend so the timing is excellent.

Kylie

Reaction score
Well I feel silly now. Should have clicked it's Christmas on Saturday haha. :p Good to see you get a little break until the new year. Just be careful when you start playing again. No need to hurt yourself anymore than you are now. ;)