Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reid

Reaction score
Should know i beat the Patriots in the Superbowl yesterday on Madden.

Reid

Reaction score
Me neither, but i got tired of playing Black Ops.

Game was actually pretty close,27-24. Shouldn't have been though, they returned two fumbles for td's. Ended up winning it on a last second FG.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
I love playing the Madden games I havent owned one in a few years(2004 was last i think) but I do rent them alot I just never feel like buying one for some reason as I usely would be playing other games insted I guess.

The Flash

Reaction score
I buy Madden every couple years, not really any point in buy every new one that comes out, they're all the same except for a few minor changes and Roster moves.

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
I bought Madden 10, and before that Madden 06. Madden 11 sucks....a lot.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
I miss back when ESPN could make the NFL Games also them were amazing and even cheap also. Tbh I liked them better then Madden and wish they could still make them.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
Oh yes haha that is right my friend :)

Ahh I love my sig :) my gf made it for me :p

Don Draper

Reaction score
The Falcons have a great shot to make it to the Super Bowl, Ryan is a great young QB. Better than my team's young QB that's for sure.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
That is what I'm hoping for at the moment. This is the best shot I think they have had since they did it back in 99. If they get that home field advantage I think they might just have it. In three years he's lost once at home and that was in his rookie season so when it comes to being at home he knows how to play so I'm all here hoping and ready.