Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
brute was a top guy, first met him on a forum called WrestlingAttitude about 5 years ago, we were both banned from there for flaming etc, and joined WrestleYourWay, he ran the fantasy league there for a good year or so, then got banned for flaming the admin, and he hooked me up with WF.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Yeah Brute was a great guy, we use to talk about TV shows like Gossip Girl and The Hills, we also talked about female because me and him had the same taste in chicks, and from time to time we played COD.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
mmamsnchat :(

used to talk about mma heaps, chicks, random shit. was a top bloke.

???

Banned
Reaction score
Never chatted with him on MSN, but used to chat a bit around the forum and he'd leave rep messages that would always make me laugh.

It's gotta suck hard for friends of his...I had a friend who passed away young and now friends within the circle can't even look at each other, it's too painful. Death always sucks tho I guess, but it's worse when it's someone who was just starting their life, what a waste. :(

I'd be more worried about his family. Being a parent attending your own kid's funeral has to be heartbreaking.

The whole situation absolutely sucks.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
In lighter news, i got an iphone 4 today.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler