Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kylie

Reaction score
Not much, just confused by Australian weather. It's been raining for the past two days, now it's suddenly perfectly clear and sunny. I don't understand how it works. Whatever.

supwitchu

You sound about as baffled as I was. Looked outside and it was pouring down and was as dark as night. Now it's bright blue skies and sunshine. But then I remember we're in Melbourne and that's the only explanation we need. :p

Im bored watching Impact. How are you Kylie?

Well of course you'd be bored if you're watching Impact silly. :p I'm good thanks. Waiting to get out of here in a couple of hours.

Reaction score
Not much, just confused by Australian weather. It's been raining for the past two days, now it's suddenly perfectly clear and sunny. I don't understand how it works. Whatever.

supwitchu

Great news for the cricket tonight. Wonder how much England will beat us by this time.

Hey Kylie, Medo, PHX, DWAYNE BRAVO, Mike etc

Kylie

Reaction score
Hi Ben. :) How are you?

The T20 on Wednesday was really good for the most part, so who knows, maybe the Aussies will surprise us and win a game....or am I asking too much?

Reaction score
I'm good thanks, kinda bored though. Got some DVDs in the mail today (Star Wars 1, 4 and 5) to complete the set, so I'm hoping to do a marathon on Monday.

Asking way too much.

Kylie

Reaction score
Didn't like Episodes 1 or 2 very much. 3 was ok, but the original movies are by far the best.

Yeah probably, but I'll still try and keep an open mind. :p I'm thinking about going to the ODI on Sunday if I have enough money, but considering I'll be at the Australian Open on Monday, I may have to sacrifice the cricket. :(

???

Banned
Reaction score
Good afternoon. :) How are you?

I'm quite well thanks. Found myself watching SD again, which I'm finding interesting lately. Damn that WrestleMania season.

How are you?

You sound about as baffled as I was. Looked outside and it was pouring down and was as dark as night. Now it's bright blue skies and sunshine. But then I remember we're in Melbourne and that's the only explanation we need. :p

Yeah, our weather is ... well, interesting. I just don't get where all of the clouds suddenly went. I looked outside and they had disappeared. Yay Melbourne. ;)

Great news for the cricket tonight. Wonder how much England will beat us by this time.

Hey Kylie, Medo, PHX, DWAYNE BRAVO, Mike etc

Yeah, I was going to go to it, but me and my mates decided that since it was going to rain, there was no point. Sigh.

Should be a good game hopefully.

Hi Ben. :) How are you?

The T20 on Wednesday was really good for the most part, so who knows, maybe the Aussies will surprise us and win a game....or am I asking too much?

Yeah, I'd say we're in with a shot, although we can't rely on Watson as heavily with both bat and ball again. At the same time, we missed a few chances on Wdnesday (O'Keefe dropping Bell first ball), so we're in with a shot. Tait and Lee need to bowl much better though, and Dave Hussey needs to either bat aggressively or drop down the order.

Kylie

Reaction score
I'm quite well thanks. Found myself watching SD again, which I'm finding interesting lately. Damn that WrestleMania season.

How are you?

I haven't seen SD in so long. I really need to start downloading the shows again. I'm so behind it's ridiculous.

I'm good thanks, just waiting for the clock to count down. I really want to go home. :eek:

Yeah, our weather is ... well, interesting. I just don't get where all of the clouds suddenly went. I looked outside and they had disappeared. Yay Melbourne. ;)

Well they did say that it was going to clear up at some point today. I just didn't expect it to be this bright and sunny. Not that I'm complaining. :p

Yeah, I'd say we're in with a shot, although we can't rely on Watson as heavily with both bat and ball again. At the same time, we missed a few chances on Wdnesday (O'Keefe dropping Bell first ball), so we're in with a shot. Tait and Lee need to bowl much better though, and Dave Hussey needs to either bat aggressively or drop down the order.

No we can't. He did play an awesome game on Wednesday though. Tait and Lee were average, but I honestly wasn't expecting a lot from them considering the amount of time both have been out.

???

Banned
Reaction score
I don't mind White at four since he can smash it all over the place if he has ten balls to get five or so off to get his eye in. Paine definitely at three.

Just knock off early. ;)

Yeah, I thought it was meant to stop raining in the evening. I didn't think the clouds would just disappear, but it was definitely nice.

I don't see why we picked Tait considering he had been out for so long and wasn't too good for SA upon return. Hopefully Pattinson gets a game over him tonight, just because he's a Vic. :eek:

Kylie

Reaction score
I don't mind White at four since he can smash it all over the place if he has ten balls to get five or so off to get his eye in. Paine definitely at three.

Just knock off early. ;)

Yeah, I thought it was meant to stop raining in the evening. I didn't think the clouds would just disappear, but it was definitely nice.

I don't see why we picked Tait considering he had been out for so long and wasn't too good for SA upon return. Hopefully Pattinson gets a game over him tonight, just because he's a Vic. :eek:

White is fine where he is. Honestly I wouldn't change the line up, it's fine as it is.

I finish in 20 minutes so maybe since I'm the only one left. :p

I'm just hoping the sun stays out....I don't want to miss out on some sunshine. :(

Who knows why he was picked, but I don't think he'll be dropped for Pattinson which is a shame.

???

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed, or Nannes. Both miles ahead of Tait.

He's Mitchell Johnson, only right handed and 10 km/h faster

Nannes isn't in the squad though, is he? Baffling decision not to pick him. I seriously don't understand why that is.

White is fine where he is. Honestly I wouldn't change the line up, it's fine as it is.

I finish in 20 minutes so maybe since I'm the only one left. :p

I'm just hoping the sun stays out....I don't want to miss out on some sunshine. :(

Who knows why he was picked, but I don't think he'll be dropped for Pattinson which is a shame.

But I love T Paine. He's the man (nohomo). :$

I hope you've knocked off by now and don't read this until you come on next then.

It's looking really good right now, but, of course, it also looked bad earlier.

I just want to see a Vic get a game. Well, and for Tait not to.