Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
:lol: cold blooded. but guess in his mind he at least checked if u were okay first lol.

Kylie

Reaction score
True, but if he was going to shoot me the least he could do was help me up after he shot me. :p

I did get my revenge though. The next game after that one, I followed him around for about 10 minutes and kept shooting him in the back. :lol:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Don't blame u since that was pretty dirty :lmao good that u had fun tho even if u got hurt in the process.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I need to play lazer tag. Haven't played in 5 years myself. The one church around here used to go once a year but I don't know anybody from there anymore since school got out and people moved on.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Surprised a church would go to one all things considered, lol.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Seems a little odd, doesnt it? It was actually for their night time teen get together deal they had.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I've never heard of it ever happening for a church before but that at least seems kind of cool.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
It was pretty awesome went twice with them. You had to watch your cursing of course which doesnt sound like much but if anybody knows me they know its a huge thing.

I got a talking to for saying 'crap' by the one leader guy at one point. Which became hilarious because the next meeting his son said 'damn' and he said 'ass'

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Don't see what is wrong with saying crap considering the alternate things you could have said.

Biggest thing I did laser tag at was at this place I can't remember that had a whole big ass section for it.

Kylie

Reaction score
Don't blame u since that was pretty dirty :lmao good that u had fun tho even if u got hurt in the process.

It was dirty but it was worth it. :p Thanks, I had a blast even with the sore knee. Just don't know if I'd ever do a midnight til 6 session anytime soon. That messes you up a lot. :p

Seems a little odd, doesnt it? It was actually for their night time teen get together deal they had.

Well if you look at it as the church getting the kids out doing something productive and that they'd like as opposed to them turning to drugs, alcohol and/or actual physical violence. Makes a little more sense that way. ;)

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Thats what we had too, PHX. No idea what the name of the place was or where it even is.

Very true, Kylie but you'd think Lazertag would be one of the last things chosen due to most churches being against gun violence and everything promoting it.

Kylie

Reaction score
Good point. Maybe your church feels that even though it's played with a gun, it's a better outlet than a real one. Or maybe they're a little more laid back than most churches.