Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
This site desperately needs more activity but I can understand why people wouldn't wanna join. I've been through this small forum thing at least 8+ times now and I'm pretty sure you has been at all of them as well, Kylie.

Kylie

Reaction score
Yes I have Rich. But regardless of how many people there are here, as long as everyone is enjoying themselves, that's the main thing.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Hey hun. :) Just having a lazy Sunday....although I probably should start preparing dinner soon lol. How about you?
Already ate dinner hours ago myself, lol. Doing fine tho I'm pissed my paypal account is limited at the moment so can't withdraw my money from it yet till I fix that.

As far as the small forum thing goes we would have still been WCF but we all know why it went down.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Yes I have Rich. But regardless of how many people there are here, as long as everyone is enjoying themselves, that's the main thing.

Thats my deal too but I'm also not a fan of leaving for 6 hours and coming back to see only 3 posts have been made since I left.

Reaction score
Hi Ben. :D How are you?

Pretty fucking awesome atm, southerly hit and has cooled us down to a beautiful 23 degrees :D It was 49.6 at peak yesterday, and was still 35 when I was going to sleep last night.

Last night was insane, NSW lost the cricket :( but we then went out on the town and got pretty messy. Great night and met Kara's mum, was a little awkward

This site desperately needs more activity but I can understand why people wouldn't wanna join. I've been through this small forum thing at least 8+ times now and I'm pretty sure you has been at all of them as well, Kylie.

Hmm

Already ate dinner hours ago myself, lol. Doing fine tho I'm pissed my paypal account is limited at the moment so can't withdraw my money from it yet till I fix that.

As far as the small forum thing goes we would have still been WCF but we all know why it went down.

UNCONTROLLABLE SPHERE

Kylie

Reaction score

Lol fair enough but I daresay it's late at night for you now right? :p That's not good. You should still be able to withdraw your money if it's there.

Thats my deal too but I'm also not a fan of leaving for 6 hours and coming back to see only 3 posts have been made since I left.

I get what you mean, but all we can do is try and keep activity up as much as possible and advertise the site where we can.

Pretty fucking awesome atm, southerly hit and has cooled us down to a beautiful 23 degrees :D It was 49.6 at peak yesterday, and was still 35 when I was going to sleep last night.

Last night was insane, NSW lost the cricket :( but we then went out on the town and got pretty messy. Great night and met Kara's mum, was a little awkward

Holy shit 49.6??? Fucking hell that's hot. How did you put up with that? Glad that it's cooled down now though.

Would have rather SA lose than NSW, but they were firing through the whole series from what I heard. Meeting the mum? Wow Ben it must be serious. :p :p At least you had a good night though. :)

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
I get what you mean, but all we can do is try and keep activity up as much as possible and advertise the site where we can.

Yeah. Should be better once WCF gets archived so we can get maybe a few of the guys/gals that haven't been told we opened a new one.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Lol fair enough but I daresay it's late at night for you now right? :p That's not good. You should still be able to withdraw your money if it's there.

Holy shit 49.6??? Fucking hell that's hot. How did you put up with that? Glad that it's cooled down now though.

Would have rather SA lose than NSW, but they were firing through the whole series from what I heard. Meeting the mum? Wow Ben it must be serious. :p :p At least you had a good night though. :)
Yeah it's only cause I tried to get a paypal card from them so it's making me have to confirm my i.d, bill in my name and social security number. So after I fixed that it'll be fixed.

Reaction score

Shut the house up, had the fans going on medium, and just wore my singlet and boxers. Went for a swim around 3-ish which cooled me down big time, but yeah, it was crazy. Hottest day in Sydney since 1921 apparently.

Yeah, SA deserved it, they've been the best side the last 2 years and it was a fitting reward. Still, we did a great job with a side of rookies given the injuries and national duty we had to endure.

Haha, nah not serious at all, just walked her home and her mum was still up :eek: Yeah true.

Kylie

Reaction score
Yeah. Should be better once WCF gets archived so we can get maybe a few of the guys/gals that haven't been told we opened a new one.

Hopefully. I'm sure the activity will go up again regardless. Every forum has a slump period.

Yeah it's only cause I tried to get a paypal card from them so it's making me have to confirm my i.d, bill in my name and social security number. So after I fixed that it'll be fixed.

Ah ok. I swear companies like that always make things difficult. Well I hope you can get everything sorted out. :eek:

Shut the house up, had the fans going on medium, and just wore my singlet and boxers. Went for a swim around 3-ish which cooled me down big time, but yeah, it was crazy. Hottest day in Sydney since 1921 apparently.

Yeah, SA deserved it, they've been the best side the last 2 years and it was a fitting reward. Still, we did a great job with a side of rookies given the injuries and national duty we had to endure.

Haha, nah not serious at all, just walked her home and her mum was still up :eek: Yeah true.

You're lucky you have a pool haha. :p At least the hot weather has passed. Getting up that high would be awful. I can't handle 40 degrees let alone anything above 45.

True they have been an amazing side. As long as it was a competitive game and you had fun anyway. ;)

Aww that's sweet of you. :p

Ugh just found out my dad's cousin passed away 2 days ago from cancer. We didn't even know he was sick as he didn't want anyone to know. :( :( Going to the funeral on Tuesday.

Reaction score
Hopefully. I'm sure the activity will go up again regardless. Every forum has a slump period.

You're lucky you have a pool haha. :p At least the hot weather has passed. Getting up that high would be awful. I can't handle 40 degrees let alone anything above 45.

True they have been an amazing side. As long as it was a competitive game and you had fun anyway. ;)

Aww that's sweet of you. :p

Ugh just found out my dad's cousin passed away 2 days ago from cancer. We didn't even know he was sick as he didn't want anyone to know. :( :( Going to the funeral on Tuesday.

They do. If the NASCAR game goes ahead, I can try and bring in some guys from an old forum I used to go to. They're into NASCAR and also pretty awesome blokes.

Yeah, very lucky. Don't know how I'd manage without one.

Yeah, it was competitive before we bowled trash and got smacked around.

Yeah.

Shit, that's no good. Odd that he didn't want anybody to know though

Reid

Reaction score
Wearing my Joe Montana jersey for the occasion. Want the packers to win. but i don't have a good track record with teams i pick in the superbowl.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler