Above You Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAL

Reaction score
Kelly is "great" at giving 11 year old boys pre-boners and that's about it.

Kylie

Reaction score
Chuck I wouldn't even call her hot...

I'm alright thanks. A bit grumpy because I was woken up by a phone call. Don't people understand that I'm still asleep at 11 o'clock. :side:

How are you?

Suck it up princess. :p Good thing I don't have your number or just for that I'd give you a wake up call at 7.30am when I have to get up. :p

I'm ok thanks dear. Really looking forward to the weekend. A 50th tomorrow and then a huge BBQ with a bunch of friends at Healesville Sunday. :D

Whats wrong, The flu?

I have an allergic reaction to untalented WWE divas. I took one look at your Kelly sig and my allergic reaction kicked in and I vomited. ;) :p

???

Banned
Reaction score
Suck it up princess. :p Good thing I don't have your number or just for that I'd give you a wake up call at 7.30am when I have to get up. :p

I'm ok thanks dear. Really looking forward to the weekend. A 50th tomorrow and then a huge BBQ with a bunch of friends at Healesville Sunday. :D

Hey, it's a hard life being woken up at 11. :( I bet you'd like my number though. :side:

Sounds good. I went to Healesville not long ago for my mum's birthday. It's a pretty great place. (Y)

Kylie

Reaction score
Nah I don't drink anymore gave it up

You're no fun then. :p

Nah in all seriousness, good on you for doing that. If you're feeling better for it then that's awesome. :)

Hey, it's a hard life being woken up at 11. :( I bet you'd like my number though. :side:

Sounds good. I went to Healesville not long ago for my mum's birthday. It's a pretty great place. (Y)

Oh I'm sure it would be. But some of us work so we're up in the morning instead of living the uni life. :p You're the one that wanted to hunt me down so I'd say you'd want mine more. :p

I haven't been since I was a kid but from what I remember it's lovely there. We're all heading to Maroondah Dam so it should be a good day.

fuck uni.

What happened?

Kizza

Reaction score
well.

first, i was told i could enrol on the 23rd. server was down, came back on the 27th. ok.

now i was told i could enrol today at 2pm. nope, my classes down show up.

i can't plan my timetable for my classes because my classes dont show up.

i was told i could enrol today, yet i have a pre enrolment meeting on the 3rd of feb.

i havent been sent a letter, email, text, been rung, nothing. all the other people in my course cant enrol either.

seriously annoyed at the lack of contact.

Kylie

Reaction score
That is fucked up. You'd think they would at least say something about their system being down. Can you call them today and find out what's going on?

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
You're no fun then. :p

Nah in all seriousness, good on you for doing that. If you're feeling better for it then that's awesome. :)

haha yeah it was what the girlfriend asked me too do so I did it for her :) i can live without the drinking

Reid

Reaction score
If it was filled with Matty Ice he'd probably CHOKE on it.