A Glimpse Beyond SummerSlam...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
WWE SUPERSTAR BROCK LESNAR DEFEATS DANIEL CORMIER TO BECOME THE UFC WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION. BECOMING THE FIRST PERSON EVER TO HOLD BOTH THE UFC CAMPIONSHIP AND THE WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP AT THE SAME TIME.

Whoa friend, you went a little too far into the future, let's rewind back to the beginning so you can see how it all happened.

HI! i know your a little confused, but don't worry, it will all make sense soon.
You see, the timeline of the future is one that is in constant change. Everything we do effects the future, and what that future will be is never the same day to day. the WWE is not safe from this law of change. But every now and then we can get glimpse's into the future, see what the future holds. I saw one such future and new i had to share it.

How did i see this future i speak of? well friend i'm a guardian, and sometimes i can see future events. And this was one i had to share. So lets start with where it all began.

On the July 23rd edition of Monday Night RAW. Romen Reigns and Bobby Lashley faught for the right to challenge Brock Lesnar for the WWE Universal Championship at SummerSlam. And despite the fact he lost to Lashley at Extreme Rules, Not only did Romen once again get a oppertunity he didn't deserve. But he won and was crowned number one contender yet again.

Then there was the Episode of RAW right after that, and this is where the imeline is a bit tricky, you see, while, right now, certain events are set in stone, smaller events like that episode of RAW are not. in one version of this timeline. Braun Strowman keeps his word and cash's in on Lesnar. He said next time Lesnar shows up hes cashing in. If he does, he will fail. and if not, it still wont matter.

Fast Forward beyond the many episodes of RAW where WWE desperately try to get Roman over, and fail, we get to SummerSlam. Where Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar happens once again, at this point the audience and fans just want the belt off of Lesnar, but unfortunately that won't happen, as even if Braun cash's in before the match, making it a triple threat, or afterward, Brock will find a way to win. But that begs the question, why?

In the WWEs mind, if Brock can somehow succeed in defeating Daniel Cormier, he will become one of the biggest stars in recent memory. The first man ever to hold both the UFC Title and the WWE Universal Title at the same time. He would come to Monday Night Raw with both Championships and bring an absurdly huge amount of publicity to the company. Vince specificly decide's to hold off on Roman's Triumph to take advantedge of Brock. They put their faith in him to get it done so he can make history.

After defeating either Roman, Bruan, or perhap's both of them at SummerSlam. Brock goes away for awhile and get's ready for his big UFC fight with History Making Potential on the line.

And now we arrived at the night of Brock Lesnar's biggest fight. If he wins, he becomes one of the biggest star's ever. Vince and the WWE put their faith in him and trusted him to make history. And they were right to do so, he succeed's, the WWE celebrate and the world is shocked.

But that, is where the timeline stop's. We can't see beyond the point because the possibility's spread out like the branches of a tree. Endless possiblity's all leaving the question of what's next lurking all around. How do the fans react? is it even a good thing or bad thing? all these question's remain unanswered.

Like i said before, this is merely the current timeline at the very second you see this, even the slightest change could alter it entirely, and it likely will not happen, but then again that could be said for any timeline, nothing's the same forever they say.

Anyway i hope you all enjoyed this trip through time and space! seeing a future event that may or may not happen! the reasoning's and possibility's of the future, and the variation's of those event's. But what do you all think? should this future happen? will it be good? bad? what effect would it have on the wrestleing world? or WWE for that matter? if they get severe backlash would NJPW or ROH or Impact take advantedge? would the superstars rebel? Share your thoughts! and have a good day <3

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Why not have Scott Steiner come back and win the belt. If WWE is gonna have part timers at least have fun

Reactions: InsaneAlphaBeta

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Brock has a very slim chance at beating Cormier.. You have an over hyped UFC fighter against one of the best fighters of all time.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Brock has a very slim chance at beating Cormier.. You have an over hyped UFC fighter against one of the best fighters of all time.
I'd honestly be surprised if WWE went this route, but considering the dumb crap they have done recently. I also wouldn't put it past them to be dumb enough to trust Brock to beat him.

Reactions: The Sheik

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
I'd honestly be surprised if WWE went this route, but considering the dumb crap they have done recently. I also wouldn't put it past them to be dumb enough to trust Brock to beat him.

I mean, he barely beat Mark Hunt by judges decision.. I doubt he's going to beat a guy who's 21-1, who only lost to Jon Jones, who's pretty much undefeated.. his only loss was by disqualification.. Brock is fucked.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
I mean, he barely beat Mark Hunt by judges decision.. I doubt he's going to beat a guy who's 21-1, who only lost to Jon Jones, who's pretty much undefeated.. his only loss was by disqualification.. Brock is f*cked.
Yeah, he (Brock) definately has alot against him. And if he does lose its gonna kill is credibility, whatever is left of it atleast lol.
If Brock wins at SummerSlam, im gonna be happy and sad at the same time.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
Yeah, he (Brock) definately has alot against him. And if he does lose its gonna kill is credibility, whatever is left of it atleast lol.
If Brock wins at SummerSlam, im gonna be happy and sad at the same time.
What if they do a Buster Posey? He was the guy who beat Mike Tyson in what people say was a scripted fight

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
What if they do a Buster Posey? He was the guy who beat Mike Tyson in what people say was a scripted fight
If they can get away with it perhaps, but if people even suspect its scripted then the feat is completely ruined and meaningless. Brock becoming WWE and UFC champion only is significant if he legitamitely wins the UFC fight. if its not legit, then its ruined entirely, all the credibility goes out the window and anything they hoped to gain from it would be gone in an instant.

Brocks win, difficult and as impossible as it may be, has to be a pure win, pure, un-tainted, real. anything else is a failure. Even decades from now when that event is remembered, it wont be remembered as a historic event, it will be remembered as something that could have been special, but instead ended up being nothing of any significance.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Brock retains at Summerslam. Considering he is scheduled to be on Raw the next night...Strowman cash in

Reactions: MildlyUpsetGerbil