6/24 Impact Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
- It will be the finals of the TNA World Tag Team Title Tournament as Beer Money faces Ink Inc to determine who advances to Victory Road on July 11 to battle The Motor City Machine Guns for the gold!

- Angelina Love gets her chance at revenge against former Velvet Sky of The Beautiful People

- A Wolfe stands between Kurt Angle and his climb through the Top 10 Heavyweight Contenders

- Plus, in a huge "iMPACT!" main event it will be Jeff Jarrett getting his rematch against "The Icon" Sting!

impact1.jpg

impact2.jpg

impact4.jpg

:smh @ them just throwing Angle vs Wolfe out there.

Castiel

Reaction score
Who the hell are 'they'?
ECW?

Reaction score
Wow, I was waiting for a Velvet Sky "wardrobe malfunction" that whole match. How boobs didn't pop out of that I have no idea.

btman

Reaction score
Abyss turning heel? Good. Abyss being main storyline around world title? Bad. It involving Dr. Stevie and Raven. Bad.

RVD doing shit 2 weeks in a row? Bad.

Anderson doing Kenton Bomb? Good. The fact he can't call it Kenton Bomb? Bad.

I really don't know what else to go over. Nothing that good happened. Hoping next week there's some excitement.

Montana

Reaction score
I thought this Impact was really good, in fact probably the best in months, or the Hogan era. A great opening sequence with Hogan and Abyss and RVD getting a huge pop making the save. Very well done. Easily the best promo Abyss has done, and maybe one of the most memorable promos in TNA History. Lethal vs. Kaz was good. THe Jarrett/Sting segment was solid. I Liked how Sting used a fake Sting and his playing mind games. Good Recap before the Angle/WOlfe match. I wish they actually used Wolfe in a role to where he didn't job every week. Here's an Idea...put the global championship on him. That's kinda his gimmick when he first came in. The Kendrick Promo was good. Main event was ok. Nice bump to end the show.