50 Matches We Haven't Seen... but could!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
50 Matches Cover.jpg

I often hear it said, "We have such a thin roster". I would like to retort that statement. I feel that we have arguably one of the most expansive rosters we've had in a very long time. The problem we have does not lie within the roster itself, but rather with the limitations that are placed upon that roster. Whether it is caused by the brand split, a delayed NXT call up, or the ridiculous heel vs face rule, here are 50 matches that haven't happened yet... but could!

AJ STYLES vs
Finn Balor, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Bobby Roode, The Undertaker, Sami Zayn, Triple H, Kevin Owens, and Randy Orton.

FINN BALOR vs
Bray Wyatt, The Undertaker, Dean Ambrose, Sami Zayn, John Cena, Kevin Owens, Randy Orton, Bobby Roode, Baron Corbin, and Triple H

SAMOA JOE vs
Goldberg, Braun Strowman, Cesaro, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Baron Corbin, Bray Wyatt, Kevin Owens, Triple H, Dean Ambrose, Bobby Roode

SHINSUKE NAKAMURA vs
AJ Styles, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Triple H, Baron Corbin, Brock Lesnar, John Cena, Kevin Owens, Bray Wyatt, Bobby Roode, The Undertaker, Randy Orton

Oh, I'm not done. There's also Braun Strowman vs Goldberg, Brock Lesnar, Baron Corbin or John Cena... Bray Wyatt vs Baron Corbin... John Cena vs Bobby Roode or Roman Reigns

*Yes, some of these matches have happened in NXT or Japan... but you get my point. We're not lacking in roster. We're lacking in creativity.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
If any of the ones you mentioned above took a serious turn and WWE starts utilizing their talent pool, we could easily have an awesome 2017 and 2018