2 Jericho's and 1 Jack Swagger

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dademo

Reaction score
As most of you know I love making graphics. These are my three latest pieces of work. Feedback is much appreciated.

Swaggerslave.png

Jericho-sig.gif

shanejericho.png

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Really nice work here Dademo. For the first GFX I love that picture you chose of Swagger. It is an excellent picture and works really well in the sig, I like the effect that you have done on the actual picture. The background is a nice choice as well especially how it doesn't quite go all the way to the edge. For the second picture I like the idea of using a gif in the signature, gives it a different feel. I really like the background on this one. The final sig, again I like the main picture that you selected, good impact picture. The background is the same as the first and I prefer it in the first as you blocked it out near the edge in that one, the lighting in this signature is really good. My preferences are 1st, 3rd and 2nd.

xXSlaveXx

Reaction score
I'm just gonna mention that I requested that from Dademo and asked him to use that render but yeah the backgrounds are awesome and it's great using the Swagger sig for my E-Feds. :)

Pig Wog

Reaction score
Not too bad. I'd probably put your name on the 3rd graphic in the upper right or left corner though. Seems a little bit out of place, but obviously nothin major.