1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Your thoughts and opinions on Low ki LOW-KI ロウ・キー セカイノ戦士

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Highspot, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

I have watched many matches even his first year of wrestling in New York in a fed called UCW which was later name ICW. I was wondering your feelings and opinions about Low Ki as I have heard from many promoters and wrestlers. Do you like him? Do you think he never got a good push in WWE or not just any thoughts would be interesting? Is he bad for business etc???

[​IMG]

2. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

I haven't watched too much of him, but from what I saw he's a good in ring worker.

3. Jay the Oddity

Jay the Oddity Indie Wrestler The Four Horsemen

Low-Ki is a good worker, but I have heard stories that sometimes he can be a real dick to work with and he had real piss poor attitude behind the scenes, which caused him to get in trouble with a lot of people and promotions. I enjoy his matches when he actually wants to do work, but sometimes he is way too spotty for taste and I couldn't care less for him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Highspot

He has been known to change finishes in matches and had that famous incident with Tammy and Chris. Here is the whole thing from youtube

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jay the Oddity

I have seen that video before and there are a couple others that talked about him changing finishers and such. The two I enjoy are Jim's rant about Low-Ki and Kevin Steen's about hos Low-Ki wouldn't job to Cesaro, I forgot his Indy name, and he was whining like a bitch about it.

6. Highspot

I like the guy don't get me wrong and he is my age 38 but he doesn't understand that you're not going to go over on everyone. Yeah, I saw the Steen interview along with at least 20 others talking about him. If you see him in person it's a great match as he is stiff and doesn't care but otherwise a fucking nightmare to deal with. I was fb friend's with him but I guess owning this forum and the truth compromised that. Anyhow, I wish him luck and hope he realizes that putting over others is still a good business as everyone will do so in their career.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Too independent for his own good. In other words, too big of an ego

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Highspot

Maybe with age he will mellow out but I highly doubt it as he has pulled out of many events with bs excuses.

9. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

He's already nearing 40, if he hasn't fixed his attitude at this point, he never will.

10. Highspot

I think with Low-ki or whatever he is called Brandon feels that wrestling should be back to what it was in the 80s. He is hard to work with but as I saw one wrestler said you just take his stiff shit and get the match over. I like to draw the same comparison to RVD as he is stiff as fk and no one seems to complain at all. He is 38 and can do voice overs btw check his site and I do think he needs to change but maybe at this point, he has made enough money and has traveled the world to care about his reputation. I will say he did back out of a GCW event which was bs and can be seen here :

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jay the Oddity

Agreed with everything you just said.