1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Video Games Xbox or Playstation?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Juventudinho, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Which console do you have, which do you like and which do you recommend?

I have a PS4, but I loved my 360. It's hard to say, but I like the PS4 controller compared to the Xbox controller.

2. WrestleRacer91

WrestleRacer91 Heavyweight Champion Platinum

I have a PS4 so I'd say that but I became a real nut about Xbox's achievements about five or so years ago. So...this gen? PS4. Last gen? Xbox 360 all the way.

3. WrestleRacer91

We should add a pole to see who reigns supreme.

Also, as for the controller. I'd have to say the 360 controller is prob. my favorite controller of all time.

4. ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo! Indie Wrestler Donor

I really like the Xbox one's controller I use it for my PC like everyone does. PS4 has Bloodborne and NieR Automata so that makes it 20x better than Xbox and hell even Nintendo.

5. Juventudinho

I like the PS4 controller except the padding on the sticks wears down and becomes nearly completely flat/no friction.

6. WrestleRacer91

You must go hard on your controllers hahaha

7. Juventudinho

It's never happened with my Xbox controller. It's happened to both my PS4 controllers. I had an Xbox for like 10 years and my PS4 controller can barely stand 2 years smh

8. Farooq

Farooq Indie Wrestler D-Generation X

Controller wise: I enjoy Playstation's setup more. There's just something about having both joysticks at the same low level that feels right.

Console wise: I enjoy the Xbox One I have. I don't regret getting it, and would recommend it to friends. Plus, I got it to play Halo and Metal Gear Solid V, which I heavily enjoy both.

9. Juventudinho

I got PS4 because it was on sale, and came with a better game in the bundle.