1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

X-pac heat

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Roadster, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

I always hear people talking about X-pac heat, and its so fucking stupid.

X-pac heat is just an excuse to try and make a heel sound like he isn't doing his work right. The point of a heel is to be hated, for whatever reason. Acting as if people don't want to watch them is some sort of negative. People quite literally stabbed heels in the 70s, but I guess that was x-pac heat because it was too negative for a heel.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Just googled "X pac heat" as I never heard of it. I think getting good heat and not cheap heat is very hard these days. I never watched any match with X pac as I thought he was a stealer of names with 2pac but he is smart and had great feuds with Jerry Lynn and in the wwf and wwe.

3. Morton Downey Jr

Morton Downey Jr Indie Wrestler

Seth Rollins had X-Pac heat when he was champion.

People were not angry with him or emotionally invested in him. They were just bored to tears by him and wish he would fuck off. A truly boring performer.

4. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

His heat seemed pretty average. I didn't like him because he was annoying as fuck, but I guess he got the job done.

5. Morton Downey Jr

Morton Downey Jr Indie Wrestler

No he didn't

A great heel talks you into the build to see him get beat. Flair being a textbook example. Rollins only talked people into turning off their TV sets.