1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

WWE or WWF vs UFC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cortana, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Cortana

Cortana Undisputed IWT World Champion Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Conor McGregor takes a time machine(put on my Bulma costume and built, you're welcome) and meets a young Kurt Angle in his prime. Both want to fight, because I dunno make something up, and they have 3 monthes to build it up. Who's winning, and is it milk truck Angle????

2. Jay the Oddity

Jay the Oddity Indie Wrestler The Four Horsemen

Angle simply because if he can grab onto Conor he is done as Conor is nothing, but a striker and has a weak grappling/submission game.

3. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

Conor would probably lose since he's not too good at defending takedowns or fighting on the ground, but at the same time Angle is only a wrestler, so he won't have much attributes besides taking Conor down and pinning him.

4. Jay the Oddity

Jay the Oddity Indie Wrestler The Four Horsemen

Also, Conor's ego would get the best of him as well.

5. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Have to say, Angle, as Conor is a cocky dickhead who I hope get's his ass beaten in the UFC.

6. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

If Angle can close the distance it's all him, Conor wouldn't be able to do much on the ground.

7. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

In his prime, Kurt would have been a great MMA fighter. Would have loved to see him and Dan Severn go out it in the mid to late 90s.