1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

News WWE buys WWC video library

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juventudinho, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Source

WWE has literally been sucking dick for 20+ years to get this library. Los Boricuas was basically just one long attempt to warm up to Carlos Colon. And ofc the only reason that Primo and Epico are still kept around is to keep warm with Colon. I guess it's only appropriate with the monopoly growing deeper, every year. Good on WWE for keeping Carlos Colon's dick in their mouth long enough to take the only thing of any real value left from the 80s Puerto Rican scene.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Fucking Brody is dead and no one gives a shit about it(Carlos you killed Brody). I guess if you can get a library of film and make money than its ok. What a world we live in. Was Brody a dick sometimes? Yes, was he tough to deal with? Yes, but you don't kill a guy for that.

3. Juventudinho

It was Invader 1, not Carlos Colon.

4. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Well, I am wrong but still, I don't get why anyone would want to wrestle where Brody was brutally murdered.

5. Juventudinho

I'm not sure WWC should share the blame for something one of their workers did. If anything, WWE's negligence killing Owen Hart on live television is a lot worse than a backstage scuffle gone too far. In both cases, I don't think it should be a factor in whether or not people go to work for them.