1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

WrestleMania Weekend Indies [MEGA THREAD]

Discussion in 'Indie Wrestling' started by NexFlax, Mar 26, 2018.

1. NexFlax

NexFlax Rookie

alright so a bunch of indies are lined up for Wrestlemania Weekend, so instead of making a thread for each show, I feel it would be more efficient just making one mega thread.

Here's a list of the indie shows in New Orleans on the week

So are you already planning on going to WrestleMania? Which indies do you have your eyes on attending? If you're not attending WM, or any of these shows, then which ones do you at least seem interesting in seeing in general?

personally, I'm looking forward to seeing WildKat (local promotion i've seen and am already familiar with) Spring Break (seems like a banger of a time even if the card isn't that impressive), and CZW (never been to a CZW show and I've only seen one full show but the card seemed good enough to me).

• Like Like x 1
  2. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

I'm planning on watching the PROGRESS and EVOLVE shows.

Apparently there's a lot of gay restrictions for indie promotions when they run shows in the state, hoping it doesn't effect them too much.

Also the LU vs. TNA show looks hella juicy too bad Hernandez ain't around to play both sides :(

3. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Czw is becoming more mainstream and I been to Tod twice. Trying to look for other promotions as I hate IWA-mid south and most are garbage.

4. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

CZW isn't becoming mainstream haha

5. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

I highly doubt it