1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Women's Tag Team Championship

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juventudinho, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Do the women and cruiserweights deserve their own tag titles?

On one hand, the rosters are fairly thin - but it means that more of them will be involved and have more meaningful matches. I think it would be a nice experiment.

2. WrestleRacer91

WrestleRacer91 Heavyweight Champion

I say no. They already have far too many titles. It makes each title mean less and less as it is.

3. Juventudinho

I don't think the titles mean less.

4. Title Fight

Title Fight Trainee

Personally I'd love to see it honestly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

[​IMG]
    There's been rumors(and often in years times it pops up here and there) of there being a Women's Tag Team Championship being crafted someday. Lets say we finally reach the destination, a shiny new pair of WWE Women's Tag Team Championships. How would you want this to be booked? Would you want the Championships to be on both shows? Maybe each brand has it's own? Do you think it's lifespan will be of a long lineage, or a fail attempt swiftly? ​

6. Juventudinho

Fail attempt swiftly. I don't think they can have more than 1 pair, and there would appear to be about 4 tag teams anywho. I can see them experimenting around October, but doubt it will come to fruition unless they add a massive new influx of talent from the Mae Young classic and NXT.

7. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Trainee

I don’t know if they would have enough tv time to showcase all these titles and story lines that come with them. 205 would be fine with there own hour on the network. Maybe a whole new hour show on the network dedicated to the ladies. Push the woman’s NXT title over as that shows main title and the tags on there also. Leave the raw and SD titles where they are.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Juventudinho

I was thinking the same thing.