WOKE LEFTY BIASSSSS

Blue

Rookie
Nov 23, 2018
I usually see conservatives complaining that lefties are ruining everything with their WOKENESS taking over corporations!!~!~! and I always laugh at how stupid that sounds. It seems they don't know how they have essentially constructed a mechanism of their outrage that encourages corporations, who's sole intention is to make money, to piss them off. Corporations don't have any morals, and they don't give a shit about politics unless it makes them money. Nike executives donate thousands, if not millions, to republicans only to OK an ad that inflames conservatives because both of those actions are investment for future growth of their profits. It's not only corporations that do it either, there's one guy that seemed to copy their playbook to a tee.

Corporation:
>make politically inflammatory campaign
>have conservatives freak out over said campaign
>free publicity leads to sales and growth

Donald Trump:
>make politically inflammatory remarks
>have media freak out over said remarks
>free publicity leads to exposure and support

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
Great. Another soy boy trying to White Knight on a Wrestling forum. I'll save you the trouble, there is only one female on this forum and she ain't gonna cyber fuxk ya, Man Bunns.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Great. Another soy boy trying to White Knight on a Wrestling forum. I'll save you the trouble, there is only one female on this forum and she ain't gonna cyber fuxk ya, Man Bunns.
how is this a white knighting tho

Reactions: AidsJohnson

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Because both sides of the equation Pull that fake outrage nonsense. When you single out one, especially the one that was singled out, it reeks of the Soy tears.
I think he addresses both sides pretty evenly. For example, pointed out how liberal outrage led to Donald Trump getting a lot of free press and basically got him elected whilst conservative outrage gave Nike stock a bump and gave them loads of free press.

He's obviously directing it at conservatives because it's usually a conservative argument that these ad campaigns and corporate "wokeness" are signs of a liberal control over corporations whilst it's mostly just millions of dollars of marketing research and observance to know what makes people talk and it's political outrage. H&M probably knew what they were doing when they had a black kid wear a monkey shirt, and that was to get a lot of outrage press. Similarly, when Donald Trump says something like "I can shoot someone and no one will care" he knows full and well that the media and liberals would go berzerk and give him loads of free press.

Blue

Rookie
Nov 23, 2018
I love the automatic response to an observation and commentary on conservative talking points that isn't all roses and peaches is to call someone a soy boy. Because spouting disproven Paul Joseph Watson conspiracy theories is only the most appropriate way to try and tell someone they're an idiot. :adam:

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
I think he addresses both sides pretty evenly. For example, pointed out how liberal outrage led to Donald Trump getting a lot of free press and basically got him elected whilst conservative outrage gave Nike stock a bump and gave them loads of free press.

He's obviously directing it at conservatives because it's usually a conservative argument that these ad campaigns and corporate "wokeness" are signs of a liberal control over corporations whilst it's mostly just millions of dollars of marketing research and observance to know what makes people talk and it's political outrage. H&M probably knew what they were doing when they had a black kid wear a monkey shirt, and that was to get a lot of outrage press. Similarly, when Donald Trump says something like "I can shoot someone and no one will care" he knows full and well that the media and liberals would go berzerk and give him loads of free press.
I know you got your blinders on because you support the left. However, it was a shot at Conservatives. If you look he didn't mention anything about the Orange Man until the final paragraph . Come on man, you're college educated, you have taken courses in Public Speaking, Sociology, etc. They 5hrow in a few lines about their own as a throw off.

I love the automatic response to an observation and commentary on conservative talking points that isn't all roses and peaches is to call someone a soy boy. Because spouting disproven Paul Joseph Watson conspiracy theories is only the most appropriate way to try and tell someone they're an idiot. :adam:
I love that you pussy ass soy boys think everyone who calls out bullshit is automatically a Conservative. You're just another Beta who is trying to insult one side for whatever reason.

Hey Roadster, read this response. See it was a shot.

Blue

Rookie
Nov 23, 2018
>calls people soy boy and beta
>gets extremely triggered at a critique of conservative talk points and offers no counter point but to complain that it was a critique of only conservative talking points
>claims not to be conservative

Reactions: AidsJohnson

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
Hey Soy Boy, any comments on the recent Woke Trash movies bombing at the box office?

How about the all Wah-men MTV awards ratings dropping 46%? Even with being broadcast on ten different channels? Npt even breaking 2 million viewers? We so woke baby!

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Why do you care about the ratings and box office results of those movies and shows.

Blue

Rookie
Nov 23, 2018
Hey Soy Boy, any comments on the recent Woke Trash movies bombing at the box office?

How about the all Wah-men MTV awards ratings dropping 46%? Even with being broadcast on ten different channels? Npt even breaking 2 million viewers? We so woke baby!
Besides the fact this has nothing to do with this thread, I don't need mtv ratings to reaffirm or sway my opinion that minorities and women deserve equal rights lmao

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
Why do you care about the ratings and box office results of those movies and shows.
Its relevant to the conversation, is it not? I listen to pod casts, attend comic conventions, etc. Reading between the lines yet? I like my old school comics and storylines and not indoctrinated garbage.

Besides the fact this has nothing to do with this thread, I don't need mtv ratings to reaffirm or sway my opinion that minorities and women deserve equal rights lmao
How are they not? Please explain with facts and not soy dripping nonsense. We educated folks deal with facts and not Unicorns and fairy tales. I don't care to sway your opinion. I know there are those who refuse to live in the real world.

AidsJohnson

Indie Wrestler
Oct 4, 2017

If you hate his bullshit, why you trying so hard to continue the conversation like this? You reek of desperation my son, ease the fuck out with your outrage culture antics and take the argument for what it was. It was a shit attempt to troll and you dove right in, genius move.

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
If you hate his bullshit, why you trying so hard to continue the conversation like this? You reek of desperation my son, ease the fuck out with your outrage culture antics and take the argument for what it was. It was a shit attempt to troll and you dove right in, genius move.
Go fuck yourself douche. Ya mom too