1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Other Will Ospreay

Discussion in 'Indie Wrestling' started by Blue, Nov 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Blue

Blue Rookie

2. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

Weeb. Loser. Mark.

3. Blue

Blue Rookie

What? lol. Are you dumb?

Quite literally innovating the game.

4. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

Flippy shit and cheesy gimmicks isn't innovation.

5. Davey Wrestling

Davey Wrestling Rookie

Not sure Ospreay actually has a gimmock other than being THE guy (along with Ricochet and PAC of course) thats taking the jnr heavyweight/ cruiserweight style to new heights.

Don't get me wrong, some things he does don't work. The Os-Cutter for example defies the laws of physics and breaks my immersion in a match every time. Thats said, for me he does a hell of a lot more right than he does wrong.

He'll never be a World Champion in his current incarnation, but wrestling evolves and personally I think theres room for an Ospreay match on any card because there simply aren't that many people that can do that style as well as him.

6. Morton Downey Jr

Morton Downey Jr Indie Wrestler

Overrated jobber.

Will never draw a dime in the big leagues.

7. Davey Wrestling

Davey Wrestling Rookie

Define big leagues. I'm assuming you mean only WWE. Which is fine, and maybe he won't. But he'll make more than enough money performing for the promotions he does (as do the Young Bucks, Kenny Omega etc).

8. Morton Downey Jr

Morton Downey Jr Indie Wrestler

Fine

He'll stick to his niche audience. Meaning that he's a fringe performer. Not good enough to draw in the big leagues.

The Young Bucks are overrated spot monkeys. Omega has it all to prove in the west.

9. Davey Wrestling

Davey Wrestling Rookie

So Rev Pro are doing Ospreay vs PAC... I honestly can't remember the last time I was this excited by a match being announced!

Check out @WillOspreay’s Tweet: