Who still watches, and why?

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Who still watches WWE/RAW and why?

I haven't watched since around mid May. Besides the fact that I haven't had time, i just am not interested and have seen it eating more and more of my time.

Whilst I don't dislike wrestling nor have I stopped watching entirely, I have almost completely quit WWE and RAW.

Highspot

Failure is not an option
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
Its just complete garbage and I can't listen to anyone talk for 10 minutes plus about some shitty storyline that he or she is not interested in.

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
I watch some on DVR. I mainly fast forward through most of RAW because it is utter shit. I'll watch anything with AOP, Balor, Owens, and Braun.

andie

rockerboy
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
I watch the YT highlights that interest me. Mostly just Ambrose, Joe, McIntyre and Miz's stuff. Only PPVs I'll tune into are WM, SummerSlam, the Royal Rumble, and the Takeovers that precede them.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
I love how you guys have all given up and I'm over here all 'Well, I'm too damn loyal but fair enough'.
I was loyal, but loyalty means very little. Especially a company that will make money no matter how many people stop watching.

I watched every episode of SmackDown from 2003-2014, but it was turned into a recap show. I watched every RAW from 2010-2016, and it was literally a stop/start booking mess.

Cortana

Undisputed IWT World Champion
Super Moderator
The Four Horsemen
Jul 22, 2018
PWF Database
Eh, my loyalty never lied with the WWE anyways. I enjoy them time to time, but I'm not going to support a product I don't enjoy.

Cortana

Undisputed IWT World Champion
Super Moderator
The Four Horsemen
Jul 22, 2018
PWF Database
Honestly between wrestlers. I still peeked in for AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan and others I liked, even every where and there on Impact. As of currently I stand by Billy's NWA and hope they succeed to amazing heights. I still remember my father telling me how great Flair, Dusty, the Von Erichs and more amazing talent from the NWA.