1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Who still watches, and why?

Discussion in 'Monday Night RAW' started by Roadster, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

Who still watches WWE/RAW and why?

I haven't watched since around mid May. Besides the fact that I haven't had time, i just am not interested and have seen it eating more and more of my time.

Whilst I don't dislike wrestling nor have I stopped watching entirely, I have almost completely quit WWE and RAW.

2. WrestleRacer91

WrestleRacer91 Heavyweight Champion

I haven't watch a full episode of Raw since I think 2013. It's sad but it's just meh at best.

3. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Its just complete garbage and I can't listen to anyone talk for 10 minutes plus about some shitty storyline that he or she is not interested in.

4. Morton Downey Jr

Morton Downey Jr Indie Wrestler

Stopped watching properly years ago. The Yes-Movement was what turned me off.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. SheWolf

SheWolf Rookie

I watch, but that's only because they have Mickie and Steph, if they both switched to Smackdown I'd be gone, but I'm too damn loyal to quit, same reason I still watch/keep up to TNA sometimes.

6. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler

I watch some on DVR. I mainly fast forward through most of RAW because it is utter shit. I'll watch anything with AOP, Balor, Owens, and Braun.

7. Cortana

Cortana Undisputed IWT World Champion Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

I can't say I do. Not the kind of storylines I wish to keep up with.

8. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

I watch the YT highlights that interest me. Mostly just Ambrose, Joe, McIntyre and Miz's stuff. Only PPVs I'll tune into are WM, SummerSlam, the Royal Rumble, and the Takeovers that precede them.

9. James

James Enforcer Platinum The Four Horsemen

Waste of time.

10. SheWolf

SheWolf Rookie

I love how you guys have all given up and I'm over here all 'Well, I'm too damn loyal but fair enough'.

11. Roadster

I was loyal, but loyalty means very little. Especially a company that will make money no matter how many people stop watching.

I watched every episode of SmackDown from 2003-2014, but it was turned into a recap show. I watched every RAW from 2010-2016, and it was literally a stop/start booking mess.

12. Cortana

Eh, my loyalty never lied with the WWE anyways. I enjoy them time to time, but I'm not going to support a product I don't enjoy.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Roadster

Where did your loyalties lie?

14. Cortana

Honestly between wrestlers. I still peeked in for AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan and others I liked, even every where and there on Impact. As of currently I stand by Billy's NWA and hope they succeed to amazing heights. I still remember my father telling me how great Flair, Dusty, the Von Erichs and more amazing talent from the NWA.