1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Who should face Lesnar at Mania?

Discussion in 'Monday Night RAW' started by Juventudinho, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Estou Pronto Administrator

Who do you think should face Lesnar, at WrestleMania?

This doesn't necessarily mean they have to win the Elimination Chamber. Just your preference on who and what would work the best.

If Strowman v. Lesnar hadn't been done to shit already, I'd say Braun Strowman; however, I'd have to say Samoa Joe. Joe v. Lesnar was a great feud, and they compliment each others styles really well. Enjoyed it a lot.

2. WrestleRacer91

WrestleRacer91 Heavyweight Champion Super Moderator Platinum

Braun. I feel at this point they are almost wasting his momentum of being champion and people caring. Soon it will mean nothing for me if he wins.

3. AidsJohnson

AidsJohnson Rookie

Seth Rollins. He's their best heel and the one who could legit go over Lesnar at WM and cement himself as top fo the ladder like HHH for years.

4. Juventudinho

Bro he turned face like 2 years ago.

5. Morton Downey Jr

Morton Downey Jr Rookie

6. Morton Downey Jr

Morton Downey Jr Rookie

The flaw in that plan is that Rollins is terrible on the mic, a poor heel, and comes across as a mid-carder.

Lesnar shouldn't be wasted on him.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Juventudinho

Batista isn't really good in a Beast v. Beast scenario.

He's best as a heel against a smaller guy. Him vs. Mysterio and vs. Bryan were some mighty fine programs.

8. Morton Downey Jr

Morton Downey Jr Rookie

You didn't see his matches with Undertaker then.

They stole the show on numerous PPV's in 2007. Even HBK's best efforts with Cena could not overshadow them. What chance would average talents like Rollins, Zayn and Owens have if Lesnar and Batista performed to their best?

9. Juventudinho

I did watch those matches...11 years ago.

Watching Batista in 2014, 4 years ago, proved that he was not in the same physical condition to carry hard-hitting matches. Only speculate how much farther his cardiovascular health has fallen since then.

10. Morton Downey Jr

Morton Downey Jr Rookie

Batista is in better shape than Goldberg - or at least on par.

Didn't stop Goldberg and Lesnar showing up the full timers at Mania last year. HHH gave Rollins the world that night, and Rollins blew it. Vince's reaction after Owens died on his backside with Jericho said it all.

11. Juventudinho

Don't think Goldberg was all that healthy either.

Lesnar and Goldberg was one of the better matches because it was Crash TV. It fit both of their styles so well. It was short, intense, fast-paced and heavy hitting. For the most part, it was just a bunch of spots.

12. Morton Downey Jr

Morton Downey Jr Rookie

Yet it was still the best thing on the card by a mile.

Batista and Brock could do something similar. WWE don't have much else going on.

• Agree Agree x 1