Who should be in WWE Hall of Fame?

Morton Downey Jr

Indie Wrestler
Feb 7, 2018
Lesnar, Cena and Orton are all certainties to get in. Probably Reigns as well. You could make a case for Jeff Hardy and Rey being worthy.

I wouldn't put anyone else in on the current roster even if they retired tomorrow.

Sadly, they induct a lot of crap. So the likes of Punk, Bryan and Owens will probably be inducted in the future.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
AJ Styles, in the future.

The Rock, Barry Windham, Danny Hodge, Sam Muchnick, El Santo (if you're gonna induct Mil Mascaras), Davey Boy Smith, The Crocketts, Verne Gagne, Vader, Brody, Jim Cornette, Owen Hart, Lou Thesz, Toots Mondt are the ones that come to mind, for the most part.

Highspot

Failure is not an option
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
They should put Vadar in the hall of fame. Also, the PWF hall of fame, hmm, to many to choose from as a lot of people have made huge contributions but the first would be @Roadster as he really made this forum possible with all the help he put into it.

chrisburr

Trainee
Dec 9, 2018
Triple H

John Cena

Randy Orton

Big Show

Undertaker

Kane

Owen Hart

Chris Jericho

Christian

Highspot

Failure is not an option
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
Triple H

John Cena

Randy Orton

Big Show

Undertaker

Kane

Owen Hart

Chris Jericho

Christian
Agree with the above, the only one that will never be in is Owen and its complicated. His wife doesn't want him in the WWE hall of fame as she lost him in an accident. I am just repeating what she has said on interviews. Do I think she is correct, no, but I have to respect her opinion. Also, the Honky Talk Man but he is another one who doesn't care to be in the WWE hall of fame.

Doug Hamilton

Rookie
Dec 13, 2018
There are so many should be people for the WWE Hall of Fame but a few that come to the top of my head that probably don't get the love that I believe they deserve are Bam Bam Bigelow, Lex Luger (I get the push-back by naysayers but he played a huge part in the Monday Night Wars), and Ivan Koloff.

All of the others that were mentioned by other members on this thread also deserve to be in as well. These are just three people that I never hear getting brought up in HOF discussions.

Reactions: Highspot

Highspot

Failure is not an option
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
I think Lex Luger despite what happened to Elizabeth which pisses me off he should get in. He has changed his life and took responsibility so I think its time for him to be in the HOF.

Reactions: Doug Hamilton

Doug Hamilton

Rookie
Dec 13, 2018
I think Lex Luger despite what happened to Elizabeth which pisses me off he should get in. He has changed his life and took responsibility so I think its time for him to be in the HOF.
It's hard to overlook the Elizabeth mess but if you're basing it off of his career, it would be tough to leave him out. He played a key role for both WWE and WCW throughout his career and it's tough to ignore that but I get it if he never gets in.

Doug Hamilton

Rookie
Dec 13, 2018
@Highspot and @Doug Hamilton, no way that the a**hole Luger ever gets in. He was overrated as a performer and with such a big focus on domestic violence nowadays, his beating of Elizabeth will forever be remembered.
While I understand why you may not like Luger, I don't think he was overrated as a performer. Yes, he was pushed too heavily by WWE after Hogan left for WCW but it wasn't to the extent that superstars are pushed today. He did abuse Elizabeth and contributed to her death but it's tough to say that he isn't HOF worthy as many of the members in there already have sketchy pasts. Knowing Luger's contributions to Elizabeth's death but not ever meeting him in person, I can't say that he was an A-hole. However, I do think his career or the character of Lex Luger deserve consideration for the WWE HOF.

Reactions: Highspot

Highspot

Failure is not an option
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
@Highspot and @Doug Hamilton, no way that the a**hole Luger ever gets in. He was overrated as a performer and with such a big focus on domestic violence nowadays, his beating of Elizabeth will forever be remembered.
I know he lead to Miss Elizabeth's death no doubt. It took a lot of years for me to even look at the guy but if he is willing to say he is sorry and there is not bringing back her what can I say. I hate what he did, hate it, no man should put his hands on a women no matter what. I don't think he will ever get in to be honest cause of that. Again, I don't agree with what he did or even what Macho Man did with Elizabeth. Lastly, you just have to look at his work and I think he was a draw even though he was an asshole.

Reactions: Doug Hamilton

Doug Hamilton

Rookie
Dec 13, 2018
I know he lead to Miss Elizabeth's death no doubt. It took a lot of years for me to even look at the guy but if he is willing to say he is sorry and there is not bringing back her what can I say. I hate what he did, hate it, no man should put his hands on a women no matter what. I don't think he will ever get in to be honest cause of that. Again, I don't agree with what he did or even what Macho Man did with Elizabeth. Lastly, you just have to look at his work and I think he was a draw even though he was an asshole.
Agreed @Highspot, his work as a performer and not who he was as a person makes him worthy of HOF consideration. We all can agree that we HATE what happened with him and Elizabeth and is inexcusable, I find it hard to ignore how much he impacted the two largest wrestling companies in the world at that time.

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
Vader should go in this year. It really sucks that he didn't go in when he was still alive. Especially considering he really wanted to be inducted and had high hopes of the event. I know he didn't have the best run in WWE, but he was amazing in NJPW and WCW. Had he not been released from WCW when the incident with Ordorff occurred, he was rumored to win the WCW WHC again on the Nitro Debut. It really sucks that he didn't get a run with the WWF title, but Sid just got white hot at the time and was the right choice. For that time anyway.

Mark A.White

Trainee
Feb 26, 2019
233655240574333.jpg 04.jpg Ray Gunkel should be in the WWE Hall Of Fame/Legacy Division. He worked for Fred Kohler in Chicago.AlsAlso worked in Texas.His greatest success was in Georgia.Also was a All-American at the University of Perdue.Also served in the Marines during World War 2.UOTE="WishlistMaster, post: 50066, member: 134"]Who should be in WWE Hall of Fame?[/QUOTE]
Who should be in WWE Hall of Fame?

Delirium

Trainee
Mar 18, 2019
Oh please. Lex and Elizabeth were both drug users and co-dependents. She died, he lived. It could have easily been him who died. Blaming him for her decisions is wrong. She was an adult. Maybe we should blame Randy Savage for being an over protective abuser who broke her down emotionally to the point she turned to drugs while we're at it.

Mark A.White

Trainee
Feb 26, 2019
Lex and Elizabeth were both adults who made decisions of their own free will.The blame for what happened to Elizabeth is totally the fault of Elizabeth herself.I believe both deserve induction into the WWE Hall Of Fame.

Reactions: WishlistMaster