1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Who should be in WWE Hall of Fame?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WishlistMaster, Dec 7, 2018 at 11:34 AM.

1. WishlistMaster

WishlistMaster Rookie

Who should be in WWE Hall of Fame?

2. Morton Downey Jr

Morton Downey Jr Indie Wrestler

Lesnar, Cena and Orton are all certainties to get in. Probably Reigns as well. You could make a case for Jeff Hardy and Rey being worthy.

I wouldn't put anyone else in on the current roster even if they retired tomorrow.

Sadly, they induct a lot of crap. So the likes of Punk, Bryan and Owens will probably be inducted in the future.

3. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

AJ Styles, in the future.

The Rock, Barry Windham, Danny Hodge, Sam Muchnick, El Santo (if you're gonna induct Mil Mascaras), Davey Boy Smith, The Crocketts, Verne Gagne, Vader, Brody, Jim Cornette, Owen Hart, Lou Thesz, Toots Mondt are the ones that come to mind, for the most part.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Davey Wrestling

Davey Wrestling Rookie

Better question:

Who should be in the PWF Hall of Fame?

5. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

They should put Vadar in the hall of fame. Also, the PWF hall of fame, hmm, to many to choose from as a lot of people have made huge contributions but the first would be @Roadster as he really made this forum possible with all the help he put into it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. chrisburr

chrisburr Trainee

Triple H

John Cena

Randy Orton

Big Show

Undertaker

Kane

Owen Hart

Chris Jericho

Christian

7. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

Agree with the above, the only one that will never be in is Owen and its complicated. His wife doesn't want him in the WWE hall of fame as she lost him in an accident. I am just repeating what she has said on interviews. Do I think she is correct, no, but I have to respect her opinion. Also, the Honky Talk Man but he is another one who doesn't care to be in the WWE hall of fame.