Who makes you submit

Blue

Rookie
Nov 23, 2018
Which wrestler(s) make(s) you, leave/switch the channel/turn off the TV?

Baron Corbin, for me.

Davey Wrestling

PWF Prediction Champion [V2]
Super Moderator
Nov 18, 2018
Top of the mountain
Depends whether he's talking or wrestling. He's decent enough to watch wrestle but as a talker, he's just a person and doesn't interest me at all.

If I was watching the weekly shows (and going back to when I did watch the weekly shows) I reckon I'd fast forward about 85% of what was happening on any given week. There's no one wrestler that I can't watch, especially if they're in there with someone decent. But the amount of poorly scripted and acted segments and the amount of matches that just don't mean anything is what turns me off.

I quite frequently FFWD'd the Bar and I think they're both (Cesaro especially) good to watch, but because what they were doing meant nothing it didn't make me want to spend my time doing something I could do again almost exactly the very next week.

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
Some of y'all Soy Boys are hilarious. Saying Lynch makes ya change the channel now, but ya jumped my shit when I said she was horrendous months ago. By the way, that WM main event was memorable wasn't it? Hahaha

Death Rider

andie/shadow
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
Charlotte
Mahal
Lars
Lashley
Natalya
Nia Jax/Tamina
R-Truth

Big offender a couple of years ago was Corporate Kane

Punk

Get the Strap!
Platinum
D-Generation X
Sep 29, 2017
Canada
Corbin.
Becky Lynch/Charlotte

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Charlotte
Mahal
Lars
Lashley
Natalya
Nia Jax/Tamina
R-Truth

Big offender a couple of years ago was Corporate Kane
Corporate Kane and Authority Big Show were the most atrocious acts in WWE since naked Mideon