1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Who is your favorite athlete and why?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Highspot, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

For me, it has to be Bob Gibson, as to me he was the best athlete that ever pitched. Who your favorite athlete of all time????

2. NexFlax

NexFlax Rookie

I think my first favorite non-wrestling athlete was probably David Ortiz. Never been the type the focus on athletes when watching sports so I never really had any favorite players or kept up on anyone's stats, just watched the sport for the fuck of it. But I remember when i was getting into baseball at a certain age David Ortiz was around his peak at the time and there was just something that i really connected with him and I always loved him.

3. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Andrea Pirlo. He made everything look too easy. He always looked disinterested but he would put out some banger performances, all the time.

4. Cortana

Cortana UNSC AI Serial Number: CTN 0452-9 Super Moderator The Four Horsemen

Drew Brees for me. Even though he doesn't have the highest accomplishments, he did pull my team into the best era of it's franchise's life and helped take us to the big one and walk out winners. I love and respect him for that, I just hope to see him at another some day.

5. Juventudinho

Yo I took a pic with his jersey in the Bears Visitor locker room.

They have match worn jerseys all along the walls, from some of the biggest players to visit.

6. WrestleRacer91

WrestleRacer91 Heavyweight Champion

All time? Michael Jordan.

Bret Favre as a close second.

7. andie

andie rockerboy Super Moderator D-Generation X

Bam Margera

8. Juventudinho

Bam Neely