Personal What would you do if you had 1.8 Trillion Dollars?

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Retire, eat some good food, help industrialize a rural country, invest in various stocks and companies, donate, eat some more good food.

Reactions: Kent

Kent

Rookie
Nov 18, 2018
Jacksonville North Carolina
Retire, eat some good food, help industrialize a rural country, invest in various stocks and companies, donate, eat some more good food.
My man you just knocked this one out of the park.

Cortana

Undisputed IWT World Champion
Super Moderator
The Four Horsemen
Jul 22, 2018
PWF Database
A small time wrestling company, or possibly Impact Wrestling, start investments, buy a decent car, rent an apartment(until my investments start becoming positive income, then get a small house for myself), place for my family, try out new food, new phone, update my computer, couple smart televisions, publish a book and flow into charity, especially when my investments become good, then more flow into it.

Kent

Rookie
Nov 18, 2018
A small time wrestling company, or possibly Impact Wrestling, start investments, buy a decent car, rent an apartment(until my investments start becoming positive income, then get a small house for myself), place for my family, try out new food, new phone, update my computer, couple smart televisions, publish a book and flow into charity, especially when my investments become good, then more flow into it.
Yeah I would buy Impact Wrestling and it would be the number one wrestling company overnight cuz I might even ...
buy WWE and put WWE on the Shelf

Last edited:

Kent

Rookie
Nov 18, 2018
You people are much better than me almost every one of you were talking about giving to charity I'm just like I'm going to buy a wrestling company... no way in hell I would give to charity I've seen too much of that money go to waste if I did anything like that maybe when I buy Impact Wrestling I will bring back the eliminate the hate campaign anyone remember that LOL maybe I'll make it actually do something worthwhile

Highspot

Failure is not an option
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
Traveling is always fun. Would love to go to Hawaii one day. The surfing, the fishing, the crabbing, and the spam! I would be in heaven!
I have been to Hawaii for my honeymoon and it was amazing. Also, you will get there one day.