1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PWF!
    Join now to talk about WWE, NJPW, ROH, PROGRESS and a wide array of off-topic discussions. Join the best wrestling forum around!
    Dismiss Notice

What are you watching?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by ¡Tranquilo!, Oct 1, 2017.

1. ¡Tranquilo!

¡Tranquilo! Section Moderator Section Moderator Donor

Game of Thrones, spent 4 days catching up on all seven seasons of this show. I'm not sure if I'm really into it or I just like brainwashed myself by consuming so much content in 4 days, literally can't think about much else but GoT references. Started reading the first book too and I'm liking that too.

Also been re-watching Mr.Robot, season 3 is coming this month its pretty lit I recommenced this show if you like psychological crime drama.

I guess I'll include Anime here too since Dragon Ball Super is all I've been keeping up with. Waiting for Nanatsu no Taizai season 2.

2. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Estou Pronto Administrator

Narcos season 3, not nearly as intriguing - but I'll watch it all and make a call then.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Punk

Punk Commissioner Platinum

Disney's Recess haha

• Like Like x 4
  4. Juventudinho

God hated that show so fucking much. Kinda nostalgic now, but god.

5. andie

andie Piss off Ghost!

GoT and Mr. Robot are real great.

Been watching Deadwood, old HBO show. Great dialogue, Ian McShane is amazing. Curb comes on tonight, so I’ll be watching that.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Juventudinho

Just finished Narcos Ep. 4, and boy was that satisfying.

1st episode was SHITE, but it has steadily regained its masterclass.

7. DK JAMES

DK JAMES Indie Wrestler Donor

One Punch Man is the Greatest show of all time so im watchin that for the 3rd time rn

• Like Like x 1
  8. Juventudinho

Oh lord

9. DK JAMES

huh

10. Juventudinho

Another one punch fag running about fmaooooo

11. DK JAMES

Man get outta here. Idk if One Punch fans are typically a bad fanbase but it was the first anime i watched and it absolutely blew me away and opened my mind up to a whole bunch of other animes. But i've enjoyed none as much as One Punch so far my guy

• Like Like x 1
  12. Juventudinho

Most OPM fans I've met are people who seem to be more proud in the fact that they're watching a quality anime rather than have fun watching the show, for what it is.

Therefore, I will forever hate OPM fans - you included dumbeau..

13. andie

andie Piss off Ghost!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand One Punch Man. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also his nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike One Punch Man truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in his existential catchphrase "EVERY SINGLE DAY," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Natsume’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a One Punch Man tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

• Like Like x 3
  14. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

I still watch old episodes of Lockup msnbc and intervention

15. DK JAMES

Well i am definitely not one of those people, dont be groupin me with a bunch of dweebs

Hate you too dickhead

16. TUMBAS

TUMBAS Indie Wrestler Donor

im a faggot who watched the MTV teen wolf series and now thats over I feel manly, but bored.

Watching DB Super but that pretty much it atm. Need some new shows to get into

17. Juventudinho

Narcos ;)

18. Punk

I stopped watching it a couple seasons ago. it wasn't that bad tbh or maybe i too am a faggot.

19. Punk

Idk why i'm watching it, but the family guy emmy's episode? where they do homage to shows like modern family, GOT, Breaking Bad, etc.

20. AidsJohnson

AidsJohnson Rookie

"Oh your anime fanbase sucks" said the other animefag.

Watching some documentaries lately, Gotham has been great as well as Suits. Still have to watch the rest of Twin Peaks and agents of shield.