1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome to the Freakshow!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jay the Oddity, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Jay the Oddity

Jay the Oddity Indie Wrestler The Four Horsemen

Sup. My name is Jaysin, pronounced like Jason, but you can call me Jay, Jaysin, The Oddity, that guy, or whatever you feel like for I have been called so many different names that I answer to anything, lol. Jay the Oddity was my "Juggalo name" that was given to me by a close friend of mine.

I suppose I will tell you a little about myself. I've been a fan of pro wrestling since I can remember, but there was a time where I quit watching it, but soon came back thanks to Hardcore/Deathmatch Wrestling, Bullet Club, and random clips of Japanese Female Wrestling Promotions. I am also a avid collector of various items of media from books to movies to posters as well as a collector of things related to the Carnival or Circus.

Yeah, I am really bad at these things, but anyway I hope to call this place home for many years to come since my stay didn't work out on another forum I was on.

So keep stayin' weird, Jay.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Juventudinho

Juventudinho Il Capitano Administrator

Yo thanks for joining.

We have another member that’s pretty crazy about Deathmatch wrestling too

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jay the Oddity

I am not that crazy about it anymore as I once was, but I watch from time to time.

4. Juventudinho

I’ve never really been a fan of it. I mostly watch only WWE, nowadays. Few years back I was super into Puro, Lucha and Indy wrestling. For a few months/a year now I’ve kinda stopped being interested in wrestling all together.

Also, if you have any questions just hmu

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jay the Oddity

That is fine, it is kind of a niche thing, anyways. I mostly watch Japanese, Lucha, and Indy as WWE has gotten bad for my liking and they bought me back into wrestling after not watching it for like 6 or so years.

Alright, man, I will do.

6. Juventudinho

Up until 2014, I never missed a RAW or SmackDown. Then I realized that SmackDown was literally just a recap show, at that point and it was super aggravating to see the same angles done over and over again on SmackDown in a carbon fashion of the way they were done on RAW, as if no one would remember.

I still never missed a RAW until around late 2017 that I just got tired of it. It’s kinda sad, WWE sucked the passion from me lol

7. Jay the Oddity

I feel ya about WWE sucking the passion from you because it did it to me once before and now again, though that why I have watching IMPACT, NJPW, and other as they keep my passion interested in it. RAW has become so boring as an hour is alla bout Roman and the next two hours are meh, and Smackdown just feels rushed at times and a copycat. I quit watching around 06, I think, and got back in 10 or 11.

8. Juventudinho

I stopped watching in 2010, but I heard I missed the Nexus and stuff so I started watching again. Never really thought about not watching until Neville left.

All hail the king :scott:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jay the Oddity

Neville was the only reason I watched 205 and even cared for the crusierweights...then Enzo happened, lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jay the Oddity

I am glad to be here.

• Like Like x 2