1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Rumor Was Hulk Hogan bullied as a kid?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Highspot, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

So, do you think the great Hulk Hogan was bullied or it's made up?
    This will dispel all rumors supposedly as he talked with 411mania.com

Here is part of the interview

“When I talk to boys clubs it’s mainly about accountability, and stepping up and owning it, good or bad, but today is a little bit different subject. It’s about bullying. And so many of us, such as me having the largest head in elementary school, and I was so fat when I was a kid, I’d go to the beach and I was the only one that didn’t take my shirt off. I got bullied a lot, and some of these kids don’t realize this, is a lot of the other WWE Superstars got bullied. So, we got a lot in common. So, to share our stories and let these kids know they’re not in it alone, is a major deal, brother.”

Source

2. Swamps

Swamps Indie Wrestler Donor

Its possible he may have been picked on, but who doesnt endure a little name calling in school? Doesn't mean you were bullied. In 6th one time, I forgot to wear deodorant once. Classmates called me musky for a few years. But it wasn't bullying . At least I didn't take it that way, and I gave it back. Mainly out of fun though.

I remember, in the very early 1990s, Hulk Hogan did a show about his early years as a teen. This was on Nickelodeon. The first scene showes a young Hogan doing an eating challenge to impress his classmates . I mean, if you indulging in an activity like this for glamour, your ass wasn't bullied. There is a difference between getting bullied and called a rude name here and there. Its certainly another if you encourage it yourself with these types of actions. Just my two cents though.

3. Highspot

Early on I wasn't but it started in middle school. We were the first students to be apart of middle school in 6th grade instead of being in elementary school top of the grade. We had freshman Friday and some people were assholes. Later on, in high school, some tried to pick on me but my mouth was good. I didn't take shit and I learned that when I was in middle school.

Later on in my life, I would have patients that would try it but I realized they are seeing themselves in the mirror so I didn't take it personally. I try to treat others like I want to be treated and maybe this Hulk Hogan story is real or not but I hope out of it that it can help some kid that can't take it anymore and is ready to end it.

4. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

Lots of kids are bullied, but I think there is a difference between hazing and bullying, in general.

Lots of kids are taken down, constantly, and that leaves a major mark on children.

5. Highspot

Just to add
    WHAT IS BULLYING?
    Repeated actions or threats of action directed toward a person by one or more people who have (or are perceived to have) more power or status than their target in order to cause fear, distress or harm. Bullying can be physical, verbal, psychological or any combination of these three.

WHAT IS HAZING?
    Hazing is any action taken or any situation created intentionally that causes embarrassment, harassment or ridicule, and risks emotional and/or physical harm to members of a group or team, whether new or not, regardless of the person’s willingness to participate.

6. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

Guess I have a different definition of hazing.

7. Highspot

I thought of hazing in different terms like on college campuses but I guess I am wrong or in different terms in general.

8. Delirium

Delirium Trainee

Hulkamaniacs, say your prayers and eat your vitamins but whatever you do, don't tell anyone, because you'll get bullied even more.