1. Welcome to PWF!
    CLICK ON THE YELLOW BUTTON to sign up and talk about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW and so much more!
    Dismiss Notice

Vontae Davis Quits Mid-Game vs Chargers

Discussion in 'Sports' started by DK JAMES, Sep 16, 2018.

1. DK JAMES

DK JAMES The Creator Donor The Four Horsemen

[​IMG]

Bills CB Davis abruptly calls it quits at halftime

I mean what the fuck man haha disrespectful as shit to just quit mid-game. I mean I know the Bills are bad but this is wild. Same thing happened with Anquan Boldin last year but Davis actually lasted a game and a half.

Everyone's sayin "LOL Bills are so bad even their players are quitting!" but like....our defense played better after Vontae left? So uh....i'll take this as a positive. Go Bills.​

2. Highspot

Highspot Failure is not an option Administrator

I wanted to post about this earlier. He is a POS and I hope the Bills recover all the money owed to him. I never ever have seen it happen before and he is a disgrace to all sports. I have seen Kawhi Leonard of then Spurs refuse to play saying the doctors have not treated him correctly and Eric Lindros do the same but they still played and didn't quit for good.

3. Roadster

Roadster Il Capitano Administrator

Disrespectful and very much un-warranted. Quitting a job, whilst doing it, half way through is such a bitch move and such demoralizing move.

Retire at the of the game, if you really that sick of the shit.