Death Rider

andie/shadow
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
Any others here vape?

My current set up:

I only get the 3mg nic level juices, tried a couple of 6s and they’re doable. Just don’t want to keep jumping up, 3 just feels right. Keeps flavor in mind.

Usually only do fruitier blends as well, had a caramel macchiato blend when I had my starter vape kit. Want cool hits though. Getting Slushy’s Iced Melon Madness delivered in a few days, excited.

Typically I only vape at 40w with my mod, although my coils recommended level starts at 60. I’ll post my juice lineup when I get my new one.

Kent

Rookie
Nov 18, 2018
Jacksonville North Carolina
I must be gay cuz I like vaping damn my wife's going to be very disappointed to hear about this

oudebelle

Trainee
Feb 21, 2019
I do vape, and I do it too much sometimes, lol Any other fans of Katana RTA mod? It's mindblowing.

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
I prefer the real stuff. No man buns. No vaping. No skinny jeans. Just 100 % tobacco smoking and chewing asshole alpha.

Death Rider

andie/shadow
Super Moderator
D-Generation X
Sep 30, 2017
Some video I found

That’s all on user error, sucks to hear but it’s all avoidable. If a mod/pen explodes it’s generally because they don’t take care of their batteries, they’re either dented or exposed. Causes it to vent and explode. Same result can happen if you leave it on in your pocket and your pants accidentally hit the auto-fire button. All a mod does is heat up the coil, allowing the juice to turn into vapor. Ofc it going unchecked will lead to malfunction.

Highspot

Failure is not an option
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
I was a smoker of cigarettes from 14 to 30. Not proud of it at all but I don't know or understand the vaping stuff. For me, it can't be good for you if your putting in tobacco or other things into your lungs. Its like hookah, I don't think it can be good for you but who am I to judge.