United States of America
What are some unpopular opinions you have

I think everyone should learn Spanish and/or Portuguese. changemymind.org

Swamps

Indie Wrestler
Donor
Jul 22, 2018
Atlanta
An unpopular opinion of mine is that people should accept personal responsibility for their own actions. and not blame everyone else for their short comings.

Also, I am a firm believer in corporal punishment.

Punk

Get the Strap!
Platinum
D-Generation X
Sep 29, 2017
Canada
An unpopular opinion of mine is that people should accept personal responsibility for their own actions. and not blame everyone else for their short comings.

Also, I am a firm believer in corporal punishment.
Not sure if that's unpopular, lol.

Cortana

Undisputed IWT World Champion
Super Moderator
The Four Horsemen
Jul 22, 2018
PWF Database
Artificial Intelligence are the next step for humanity's progressions to create the perfect being. Whether it takes over our entire species is up to how weak we are.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
The economy and a strong approach to foreign policy.
Economy is a good accomplishment, but it's become increasingly hard to maintain.

Foreign policy is a wreck, though. All of his closest allies are moving closer to China, hasn't accomplished much, throws a lot of empty weight around with no serious accomplishments (Korea is not resolved, and is hardly fixed).

TNHBrah

Rookie
Oct 12, 2017
The economy and a strong approach to foreign policy.
Yeah, the economy is great. If you're a wealthy individual or a corporation.

Jobs are being created, but wages have stagnated. Everything continues to rice in price- from food to healthcare and housing. This causes an issue where you pay more money for less.

Corporations and wealthy individuals are the only ones really benefiting at the moment. And that isn't really just Trump's fault, but he has done nothing to help that. In fact, he made it worse by cutting taxes for Corporations. The average worker saw nothing from this besides little bones thrown here and there.

On top of this, the U.S. is engaging in some bad economic practices. We are spending too much in a "boom" period. We see corporations buying their own stock to create artificial growth.

Not to mention the trade wars.

The United States economy is good in certain areas but overall isn't. This isn't just Trump's fault like I said. But he and the Republican party have done nothing but make the future worse.

Roadster

Il Capitano
Administrator
Sep 29, 2017
United States of America
Yeah, the economy is great. If you're a wealthy individual or a corporation.

Jobs are being created, but wages have stagnated. Everything continues to rice in price- from food to healthcare and housing. This causes an issue where you pay more money for less.

Corporations and wealthy individuals are the only ones really benefiting at the moment. And that isn't really just Trump's fault, but he has done nothing to help that. In fact, he made it worse by cutting taxes for Corporations. The average worker saw nothing from this besides little bones thrown here and there.

On top of this, the U.S. is engaging in some bad economic practices. We are spending too much in a "boom" period. We see corporations buying their own stock to create artificial growth.

Not to mention the trade wars.

The United States economy is good in certain areas but overall isn't. This isn't just Trump's fault like I said. But he and the Republican party have done nothing but make the future worse.
HOW STUPID! The GDP ROSE A LOT!!@1!11111!:lashley:

TNHBrah

Rookie
Oct 12, 2017
You libtards are all the same. Can't stand that a conservative is doing good for the Economy so you make it about all this horseplay shit.

If Hilary was in charge right now there wouldn't be an Economic boom and there WOULD be a war with Russia. I'll take the economy, because I honestly don't give a shit about what Trump does to people. He's helping me and my family, and is one of the few that have in a LONG time. As long as he isn't committing genocide, I don't give a shit.
Considering the economy was already "booming" under Obama, I don't see how Hillary would change that.

Kent

Rookie
Nov 18, 2018
Jacksonville North Carolina
Especially probably on this website WWE sucks not just the worst wrestling promotion but the worst company ever to exist when people think bad wrestling companies they think about other wrestling companies when I think WWE I think about Watergate I think about Enron I think of capitalist manipulation Monopoly inside Trading murdering 6thDistrict absolutely killing worse than abortion worse than serial killers the worst form of human life worse than bin Laden I don't want to get too much into it but I absolutely hate the WWE